list of dangerous pvp players

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: list of dangerous pvp players

Postby Onep » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:08 am

MagicManICT wrote:Now, if people are wanting to know who is who just to associate skill with a name, this thread serves a purpose.

Half the people who claim to be pvp champs haven't played more than 2 hours since w7 and the other half just try to stroke their e-peen.
Every time one of these threads comes up it devolves into "hehe xd im da real champ"
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Xivice » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 am

Xivice

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 pm

cyrus9586 wrote:is ANYONE who does PVP nice? I mean if two players are testing fighting against one another or more isnt that sparring not PvP? PVP in this game is murderers.

or maybe they're just normal people who enjoy doing pvp in a game :thonk:

Ironically, painting all PvPers as not nice is very telling about your own personality.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby cyrus9586 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:30 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
cyrus9586 wrote:is ANYONE who does PVP nice? I mean if two players are testing fighting against one another or more isnt that sparring not PvP? PVP in this game is murderers.

or maybe they're just normal people who enjoy doing pvp in a game :thonk:

Ironically, painting all PvPers as not nice is very telling about your own personality.

no no no I meant it as player vs player in H&H to me is raiders and murders. They generally arent nice. Like I said people who willingly spar I dont count as PvP in this game. At that point its not really a true vs thing to me since its sparring. No fear of death, as far as I know, to it. To me PvPers are those who just want to kill you.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Perfectly nice people still play villains in games... cause games. Roleplaying "the other side"--the dark, evil, whatever--is a perfect healthy means to entertain yourself and others. That some people don't have a proper grasp of games is what is dangerous and, well, unhealthy. After all, competition is good in that it does give insight to how to get by in other situations in life, and someone has to play the bad guy to set up these interactions.

But you don't have to worry about me. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Onep wrote:Half the people who claim to be pvp champs haven't played more than 2 hours since w7 and the other half just try to stroke their e-peen.
Every time one of these threads comes up it devolves into "hehe xd im da real champ"

I think most of these guys that have learned one system that well can step back in and in a few weeks be right back up there on the top of fighters. Some people just have a natural grasp for skills like this, no matter how much they get changed around.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby cyrus9586 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:04 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Perfectly nice people still play villains in games... cause games. Roleplaying "the other side"--the dark, evil, whatever--is a perfect healthy means to entertain yourself and others. That some people don't have a proper grasp of games is what is dangerous and, well, unhealthy. After all, competition is good in that it does give insight to how to get by in other situations in life, and someone has to play the bad guy to set up these interactions.

But you don't have to worry about me. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Onep wrote:Half the people who claim to be pvp champs haven't played more than 2 hours since w7 and the other half just try to stroke their e-peen.

I think most of these guys that have learned one system that well can step back in and in a few weeks be right back up there on the top of fighters. Some people just have a natural grasp for skills like this, no matter how much they get changed around.

Let's not forget one thing that is also sadly true. Conflict breeds progress. Back in W9 due to some issues I went from "I can finally kill a fox!" to "I can hold my own in some fights against real people. That bear is nothing." In a hurry not to mention getting armor, stats, upgrading walls, implementing new security measures, etc as fast as I could all cause of some recurring people attempting to raid my village. I had plans to work on all of that in a leisurely place if I had been left alone and honestly most of it would have never happened had there been no conflict.

But then the combat system changed and I still have no clue wth I am doing in it.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

cyrus9586 wrote:But then the combat system changed and I still have no clue wth I am doing in it.

Don't feel bad. It's getting ready to change again, anyway.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby sinko » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:48 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
cyrus9586 wrote:But then the combat system changed and I still have no clue wth I am doing in it.

yeahhh its going to be even more retardedxd
sinko

Postby cyrus9586 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:55 pm

sinko wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:

yeahhh its going to be even more retardedxd

BUT I have to admit...It has made combat interesting.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby dafels » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:59 pm

In world 9 you coupd just get 90 mc and parry bears to death.... A bit higher and same with mammoths...
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot