Hedgehugs PVP thread

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hedgehugs PVP thread

Postby sinko » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:25 pm

I would never trash talk my HH friends.........
sinko

Postby synaris » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:02 pm

shubla wrote:
dafels wrote:
razfen wrote:I'm astonished by the lack of trashtalk in this thread so far :D

most of the fights are meaningless and so empty...

But its better than not having fights at all!

bullshit.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Postby stya » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 pm

I just found this by mistyping in google, I had to post it somewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog_(protein)
stya

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:36 am

stya wrote:I just found this by mistyping in google, I had to post it somewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog_(protein)

<looks at calendar... March 3rd?> Damn, this must be real! Wow... I knew scientists were all a bunch of nerds, but just... wow!
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:17 pm

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Kagezu » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:55 am

Hey i don't know if that's the good thread but .. I connected, i wanted to sell some bear meat in the Community Fair so i traveled using the milestone next to my place, i traveled again and again then i couldn't anymore because someone built a claim in the middle of the path . So i was looking on my horse wtf was that then someone riding a horse came, aggroed me & attacked me, i was fleeing even tough i could beat him but he was still stalking me ( he told me he wanted my green hero cap ) .

Finally i knocked him out and took most of his stuff as a punishment but as expected, he called someone, someone that was really stronger than i am ( B12, troll Helmet .. ) So he knocked me out without any difficulty and took my keys , my rings , everything even my useless LP items. He left me so i can tp back home and that's that, now i'm nude . I don't know if someone can help with such things without killing people, but that would be really appreciated.
Kagezu

Postby sinko » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Kagezu wrote:Hey i don't know if that's the good thread but .. I connected, i wanted to sell some bear meat in the Community Fair so i traveled using the milestone next to my place, i traveled again and again then i couldn't anymore because someone built a claim in the middle of the path . So i was looking on my horse wtf was that then someone riding a horse came, aggroed me & attacked me, i was fleeing even tough i could beat him but he was still stalking me ( he told me he wanted my green hero cap ) .

Finally i knocked him out and took most of his stuff as a punishment but as expected, he called someone, someone that was really stronger than i am ( B12, troll Helmet .. ) So he knocked me out without any difficulty and took my keys , my rings , everything even my useless LP items. He left me so i can tp back home and that's that, now i'm nude . I don't know if someone can help with such things without killing people, but that would be really appreciated.

honestly sounds like youve been pranked
sinko

Postby Kagezu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:51 am

Sure, then i lost all my gear cause of that prank, i guess i'll stop playing till' world 11 :|
Kagezu

Postby Aceb » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Kagezu wrote:Sure, then i lost all my gear cause of that prank, i guess i'll stop playing till' world 11 :|

A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby dafels » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:12 am

Kagezu wrote: i guess i'll stop playing till' world 11 :|

The ultimate goal of haven pranks
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot