Quest Tree (Dragojana) was inside a troll claim[CREDO QUEST]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Quest Tree (Dragojana) was inside a troll claim[CREDO QUEST]

Postby Koyse28 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 am

So I was travelling a long way to complete the credo quest "Forager's Path" which me tells to bring a Glimmermoss to Dragojana until I found out this when I got into Dragojana
[img][img]http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah111/jojie_arbolario/Untitled-1_zpswfyv0znj.png[/img][/image]

Can someone help me how to resolve this? :| :| :|
Koyse28

Re: Quest Tree (Dragojana) was inside a troll claim[CREDO QU

Postby Riou1231 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:07 am

Lol I thought it was going to be walled in. Just toggle criminal acts and complete the quest like usual.
I like apple juice.
Riou1231

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:21 pm

That's not a troll claim, though there's no reason an open claim like that can't give trespass permissions to white. That's just laziness to not think about others wanting to come through. The size is probably covering something else discovered in the area, like the clay, soil or something else not on screen.

People destroying the "nature spirits" is a real possibility, so you're going to find a lot more claims over single trees and such... IMO, it just makes the tree a target for anyone wanting to seek and destroy and truly vandalize in the area. (The milestone next to the tree is what gives it away.)

edit: could be the milestone could be completely unrelated to the tree there, and that the claim is for something else and your tree is just on it by coincidence. Haven is like life in that regards. Someone put up a fence on your route to school so now you have to go the long way around or risk getting in trouble for jumping the fence.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Koyse28 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 am

MagicManICT wrote:That's not a troll claim, though there's no reason an open claim like that can't give trespass permissions to white. That's just laziness to not think about others wanting to come through. The size is probably covering something else discovered in the area, like the clay, soil or something else not on screen.

People destroying the "nature spirits" is a real possibility, so you're going to find a lot more claims over single trees and such... IMO, it just makes the tree a target for anyone wanting to seek and destroy and truly vandalize in the area. (The milestone next to the tree is what gives it away.)

edit: could be the milestone could be completely unrelated to the tree there, and that the claim is for something else and your tree is just on it by coincidence. Haven is like life in that regards. Someone put up a fence on your route to school so now you have to go the long way around or risk getting in trouble for jumping the fence.

So can i just toggle criminal acts and enter without leaving some scent? Sorrt im pretty new in this game
Koyse28

Postby Astarisk » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 am

Koyse28 wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:That's not a troll claim, though there's no reason an open claim like that can't give trespass permissions to white. That's just laziness to not think about others wanting to come through. The size is probably covering something else discovered in the area, like the clay, soil or something else not on screen.

So can i just toggle criminal acts and enter without leaving some scent? Sorrt im pretty new in this game

You'll only leave a tresspassing scent. Which isnt so bad.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Miss_Min » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:07 pm

There are several quest givers in the area generally between CF and SA tidily located inside a palisade with a couple of timber houses in it. Sometimes these trees have roads ending inside the palisade, sometimes outside. Every time I've visited one the gates have been open but trespassing permissions have not been set to white.

Yeah, I don't think this is laziness, I think it's a Cunning Plan. I'm waiting for the day keys to those palisades go on sale....
Miss_Min

Return to The Moot