current events?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

current events?

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:19 pm

So could anyone update me on forum is there something interesting happening in HnH now (mid-summer 2018)? Or is there only Happy Farm HnH edition with pigs over9000q?
Any pvp/political news?

or ded game?
KwonChiMin

Re: current events?

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:20 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:only Happy Farm HnH edition with pigs over9000q?

That.
DDDsDD999

Postby dafels » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:34 pm

This forums make me sad when I compare the moot/ICA to previous worlds and now... Back then it was filled with interesting stories and drama, now it is threads about some shitters cupboards from a fenced area getting looted and some niglets getting koed in this shitty combat, the max it can get
dafels

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:41 pm

dafels wrote:This forums make me sad when I compare the moot/ICA to previous worlds and now... Back then it was filled with interesting stories and drama, now it is threads about some shitters cupboards from a fenced area getting looted

Part of it is that everything's done on discord now. Even when shit happened this world it was usually kept off the forums, unless someone wanted to go through the effort of posting about it.

atm world is dead af tho
DDDsDD999

Postby qoonpooka » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 am

TBH it's a great time to be a new player right now. Come in, learn the mechanics unmolested. It's tutorial mode. I'm doing all kinds of experiments.
qoonpooka

Postby julian12it » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:17 am

Yesterday I logged on and took a stroll around my village then went to bed.
julian12it

Postby Jalpha » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:23 am

The whole server is literally Valhalla right now.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Kuddie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:47 pm

qoonpooka wrote:TBH it's a great time to be a new player right now. Come in, learn the mechanics unmolested. It's tutorial mode. I'm doing all kinds of experiments.

Well said, this is exactly what i've been doing for the past few days since returning. Hafen is great and i'd rather not get slaughtered during the initial rush because I don't know how to do basic things like combat.
Kuddie

Postby qoonpooka » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Kuddie wrote:
qoonpooka wrote:TBH it's a great time to be a new player right now. Come in, learn the mechanics unmolested. It's tutorial mode. I'm doing all kinds of experiments.

Well said, this is exactly what i've been doing for the past few days since returning. Hafen is great and i'd rather not get slaughtered during the initial rush because I don't know how to do basic things like combat.

About that: We should set up sparring matches explicitly for nublets.
qoonpooka

Postby GamingRAM » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:43 am

NK burnt to the ground and then there was world-peace.

Now the people have grown bored and have started to ask the question if peace was really worth it. People have spent to much time investing in their characters to risk throwing them at PvP. Given pretty much everyone is self-sufficient, there is a lack of purpose anymore.

I almost want another big power to show their face and attempt at world domination.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Next

Return to The Moot