Don't cancel that Nauker quest

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Don't cancel that Nauker quest

Postby CaddoPuma » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:02 am

infectedking3 wrote:So basically my argument is wrong about Walling off quest givers purely because it wasn't you in particular who did it...
No. You "argument" was wrong because it assigned motive without any facts supporting such assignation. The wall was built to secure the village. No thought whatsoever was given to the location of the questgiver when the corners were laid out It just happened to fall just East of the West wall...or rather the West wall just happened to fall just West of it.

CaddoPuma wrote:...from what I recall, there was something about quest givers once chopped down end up being "created" again but in a random spot in the world (Not sure if that is 100%).
What you are recalling is a suggestion that was made on the forums...a suggestion which was never implemented and one which I support.
Last edited by CaddoPuma on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaddoPuma

Postby neeco » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:19 am

CaddoPuma wrote:What you are recalling is a suggestion that was made on the forums...a suggestion which was never implemented and one which I support.

Just a note on the second part - while the exact quest giver won't respawn and all quests for that quest giver will fail when chopped down, Jorb has confirmed that quest trees do re-populate in some fashion.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:27 pm

now that letting other people in gives you a benefit you open the doors wide open! id cut the tree down if i could.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby CaddoPuma » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:44 am

wonder-ass wrote:now that letting other people in gives you a benefit you open the doors wide open! id cut the tree down if i could.
Your false assumptions concerning my motives have already been raised by others, addressed, and soundly laid to rest. Good day.
CaddoPuma

Postby Okocim » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:07 pm

When you claim NPC is game still going to send you there?
If i claim all NPC around are new players forced to abandon every single quest?
I was thinking about protecting NPCs with pclaims and creating roads from one to another but felt that it would just deactivate them or something so i did not.
Okocim

Postby Aceb » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Okocim wrote:When you claim NPC is game still going to send you there?
If i claim all NPC around are new players forced to abandon every single quest?
I was thinking about protecting NPCs with pclaims and creating roads from one to another but felt that it would just deactivate them or something so i did not.

It doesn't matter if it's claimed or not, if it's accessible or not (because of being walled), atleast from my experience while doing nomads while back.
You can protect them with gates open, people would have only to trespass.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Re: Nauker quest (UPDATE)

Postby CaddoPuma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:38 pm

CaddoPuma wrote:The quest giver, Nauker is now accessible to the public!

nauker.jpg

Due to the recent discovery of a bug in the Visitor Buff mechanic; Nauker will not be accessible until the bug is resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
CaddoPuma

Re: Nauker quest (UPDATE)

Postby CaddoPuma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:31 pm

The Nauker gate is once again open to all.
CaddoPuma

Previous

Return to The Moot