Northern Kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Northern Kingdom

Postby pawnchito » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:48 am

This place still active? Just wondering if there is anyone out there.
pawnchito

Re: Northern Kingdom

Postby maze » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Still active by a few members.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby AntiBlitz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm

they're not active at all, its a ghost kingdom that's being run for the soul purpose of providing buffs to hermits, or atleast that's their claim now.
AntiBlitz

Postby vatas » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm

People (including me) still live there to benefit from their existing infrastructure and realm buffs, but that's about it. For new players, I would actually recommend settling on the Hedgehugs Realm to ensure that your place will remain under Realm Buffs.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby pawnchito » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Well dang. I'm not a new player been around for an little while and already have a base camp in the NK so I won't be moving for a bit. Is there no way to usurp power from inactive village law speakers?
pawnchito

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:04 pm

pawnchito wrote:Well dang. I'm not a new player been around for an little while and already have a base camp in the NK so I won't be moving for a bit. Is there no way to usurp power from inactive village law speakers?

Nope, we tried.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby neeco » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:52 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:they're not active at all, its a ghost kingdom that's being run for the soul purpose of providing buffs to hermits, or atleast that's their claim now.

Why is this a problem? Free buffs. Seiged, abandoned, and still better than your shitty realm anyways. ¦]
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:56 pm

neeco wrote:
AntiBlitz wrote:they're not active at all, its a ghost kingdom that's being run for the soul purpose of providing buffs to hermits, or atleast that's their claim now.

Why is this a problem? Free buffs. Seiged, abandoned, and still better than your shitty realm anyways. ¦]

As far as I know they're missing a lot of buffs that all the other realms have.
DDDsDD999

Postby neeco » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:06 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:As far as I know they're missing a lot of buffs that all the other realms have.

You're right. Its missing a couple. But Anti cant complain much with his realm.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby AntiBlitz » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:35 pm

whats the purpose of comparing? i fail to see why im relevant at all. kingdoms in which have been in place from the start of the game to one thats hasnt done anything since its inception like 2 months ago.

not to mention either that everytime i knock an NK cairn it takes a considerable amount of authority to do it, they spam the delay button. Its quite annoying to do anything with the current mechanics. especially if you want to add in having to siege a cairn because they pclaim it.
AntiBlitz

Next

Return to The Moot