Players looking for a safe area to settle

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Players looking for a safe area to settle

Postby MrBunzy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 am

Ardennesss wrote:
Ants wrote:There's been some drama in NK. A group of people were supposedly attacking random NK hermits because the king refused to hand over the crown.

Never happened, the only person who got attacked was Mads' naked alt when he showed up at a cairn bashing to talk shit.

Ants wrote:Just random asshattery I think. Some people demanded that the king give them the crown, he said no, so they started attacking randoms citizens. I dunno if it's still going or if they stopped, I heard about this some weeks ago.

Also didn't happen, there was never a demand. We told him we refused to stay in the kingdom if nobody was going to prevent people from abusing permissions, and we want leadership transferred to a third party. He said no, so we bashed our cairns and made our own kingdom.

maze wrote:NK currently held by 1 dude.
There was someone in NK leader ship that started to destroy the flags.
But that's been dealt with.
Dani handed over the crown along time ago already to a different group, we call "the old guard".

It was never dealt with, given the timeline of events it looks strongly like the authority abuse was Dani himself refilling his exp because he came back to the game. The NK well was transferred over to a pclaim owned by Wulfkin near the same time the authority dropped massively overnight. So either Dani gave his account away, or he's active enough to maintain a pclaim in a kingdom he doesn't live in anymore. There have also been more recent reports that he has logged on and started removing people from his kin list. The only flags that were bashed were ours, to make room for our own kingdom so we can stop feeding a kingdom run by people who don't deserve our effort.

I gotta say, the last time I visited NK I ran into a group of aggressive players leaving scents and talking trash about the leadership. I wouldn't put it past them to have attacked innocent citizens while on their rampage...
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:32 am

maze wrote:The reason people want you to live in a kingdom is you, yourself are a resources. every time you log on, do quest or earn LP/EXP the kingdom also gets points.

clearly you havent played the game in over a year if you think this is true l o l, a kingdom covering the entire world could be kept up by like 1 person who does maybe an hour of questing a week, no one really cares about the fukn 10k exp a noob might get in a month
ChildhoodObesity

Postby bakalavr » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:04 pm

NK, DIS, F&I would be safe bet. Hedgehugs too, but you have to avoid some areas.
bakalavr

Postby neeco » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:58 pm

maze wrote:NK currently held by 1 dude.

Someone asking for me?
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Previous

Return to The Moot