Players looking for a safe area to settle

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Players looking for a safe area to settle

Postby JeanTheDigger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:30 am

Hello all,

Me and my friends are returning to H&H after a year away. Not too aware of the political climate of the map at the moment.

Where we head for and which area should we avoid?

Thanks and cheers!
JeanTheDigger

Re: Players looking for a safe area to settle

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:20 am

Hedgehugs realm is kinda everywhere, but mostly concentrated in the south. It's the most active realm and has the Community Fair and all the realm buffs. Haven't really heard much crime stuff happening. Discord is here: https://discord.gg/Uy8yzm4

idk what other realm is worth going under. NK is really incompetent and the leadership is basically held by inactive alts, which caused a bunch of the people they had claimed to forcibly leave. The amount of people leading the Dis realm have to be pretty small, think they have all the buffs and I haven't heard of them fucking the realm up in anyway. F&I... exists.
DDDsDD999

Postby maze » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:48 am

North kingdom is not incompetent.

it's just hermits.
and very quite.
with no capital.

the leadership is held by actives.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:06 am

haha maze doesnt know what hes talking about as usual...
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:17 am

maze wrote:the leadership is held by actives.

Actives who live in F&I, lol.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Ants » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:39 am

The world is pretty peaceful at the moment. I suggest settling in Hedgehugs, it's the biggest and most active kingdom.
maze wrote:North kingdom is not incompetent.

it's just hermits.
and very quite.
with no capital.

the leadership is held by actives.

There's been some drama in NK. A group of people were supposedly attacking random NK hermits because the king refused to hand over the crown.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:00 am

Ants wrote:There's been some drama in NK. A group of people were supposedly attacking random NK hermits because the king refused to hand over the crown.

I don't do discord mostly because I have only a couple of games with it open in the background, Haven being one of them. Anything notable going on since nobody has posted about it here, or just some random asshattery like this?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Ants » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:20 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Ants wrote:There's been some drama in NK. A group of people were supposedly attacking random NK hermits because the king refused to hand over the crown.

I don't do discord mostly because I have only a couple of games with it open in the background, Haven being one of them. Anything notable going on since nobody has posted about it here, or just some random asshattery like this?

Just random asshattery I think. Some people demanded that the king give them the crown, he said no, so they started attacking randoms citizens. I dunno if it's still going or if they stopped, I heard about this some weeks ago.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby maze » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:29 pm

So let me help the new guy for real.

It does not matter where you settle. Active players or not. pick a place with good buffs, or just enjoy the game and pick a nice place you like.
pretty much everywhere is safe. but if you start sticking your nose into people mines and leaving scents (trustpasing) somebody might track you down for fun.

The reason people want you to live in a kingdom is you, yourself are a resources. every time you log on, do quest or earn LP/EXP the kingdom also gets points.

~~~~~~
Now to the drama of this thread....

NK currently held by 1 dude.

There was someone in NK leader ship that started to destroy the flags.
But that's been dealt with.

Dani handed over the crown along time ago already to a different group, we call "the old guard".
I would take leadership of NK but I'm not active nor in a spot to lead a large group anymore.

People throwing shade on a kingdom they know nothing about. Now that's funny.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Never happened, the only person who got attacked was Mads' naked alt when he showed up at a cairn bashing to talk shit.

Ants wrote:Just random asshattery I think. Some people demanded that the king give them the crown, he said no, so they started attacking randoms citizens. I dunno if it's still going or if they stopped, I heard about this some weeks ago.

Also didn't happen, there was never a demand. We told him we refused to stay in the kingdom if nobody was going to prevent people from abusing permissions, and we want leadership transferred to a third party. He said no, so we bashed our cairns and made our own kingdom.

maze wrote:NK currently held by 1 dude.
There was someone in NK leader ship that started to destroy the flags.
But that's been dealt with.
Dani handed over the crown along time ago already to a different group, we call "the old guard".

It was never dealt with, given the timeline of events it looks strongly like the authority abuse was Dani himself refilling his exp because he came back to the game. The NK well was transferred over to a pclaim owned by Wulfkin near the same time the authority dropped massively overnight. So either Dani gave his account away, or he's active enough to maintain a pclaim in a kingdom he doesn't live in anymore. There have also been more recent reports that he has logged on and started removing people from his kin list. The only flags that were bashed were ours, to make room for our own kingdom so we can stop feeding a kingdom run by people who don't deserve our effort.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Next

Return to The Moot