A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby foxodditea » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:15 pm

My brother and I are new players, and have recently moved in near your borders but seemingly just slightly out of it, would it be possible to have the borders extended to where we live as well?
foxodditea
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby HasseKebab » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:22 pm

do you have coordinates to your base?
Image
User avatar
HasseKebab
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby foxodditea » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:30 pm

HasseKebab wrote:do you have coordinates to your base?


I can find them
foxodditea
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Kingdom of Storm has just been destroyed, you better move to Hedgehugs
Confirmed best farmer in the game

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke


viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
User avatar
Ozzy123
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby Mary_CZ » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:54 pm

foxodditea wrote:
HasseKebab wrote:do you have coordinates to your base?


I can find them



never go HH, they are biggest liars ever(especialy ozzy)
Tarnum, my love, my everything. Hope I find you In next life, Love you my light. --- Best bf from 1.1. 2020 - 24.2. 2020
If we can express our sadness in words, someone can come and try to comfort us. But there is sadness that we cannot express that we must overcome on our own. -Suiseiseki
User avatar
Mary_CZ
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:44 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby Aceb » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Brodgar is cool enough maybe.
Today Quiet Storm (KoS capital) was lost.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Image
since granger is no mo(d)re, I'm back
User avatar
Aceb
 
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm
Location: #returned

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Aceb wrote:Brodgar is cool enough maybe.
Today Quiet Storm (KoS capital) was lost.


pretty sure that brodgar is under hedgehugs realm xd
Confirmed best farmer in the game

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke


viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
User avatar
Ozzy123
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby Aceb » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Aceb wrote:Brodgar is cool enough maybe.
Today Quiet Storm (KoS capital) was lost.


pretty sure that brodgar is under hedgehugs realm xd



Yeah it is, captain obious. I just dont know other friendly place. Maybe I will go there myself. Kek
A quest for a hat. - W10
Image
since granger is no mo(d)re, I'm back
User avatar
Aceb
 
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm
Location: #returned

Re: A request to Kingdom of Storm.

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 am

Image
Image
Ardennesss
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:22 pm


Return to The Moot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest