Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby dafels » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:05 pm

why didn't you try to siege them months ago?
dafels

Postby Sacraer » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:34 pm

wow raid in offline game without enemies
you decided to raid after 7 months of my absence, congratulations on the siege of felix and farmers, good job :D
Sacraer

Postby rhzk » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Aceb wrote:
rhzk wrote:Why you killed Mandy?

She suicided, later claiming it was a "test" and everyone of them (only Ozzy and Berth) failed the test.
She knew it was a warzone and there was a message many times to not go there.
She went there.
She got K.O'ed at least twice. (so She could escape with porting on K.O)
She was caught trying to snuck mandrakes for the defenders.

Enough? I just disliked how mandy tried to push somekind of agenda She was testing them and stuff just to admit after a little talk with me, that She wanted to end the game and this was perfect occasion.

Yet again, the kingdom I lived in got destroyed, oh well.

I see, thank you for the info, Aceb.
rhzk

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Sacraer wrote:wow raid in offline game without enemies
you decided to raid after 7 months of my absence, congratulations on the siege of felix and farmers, good job :D

we sieged after you guys falsely accused our quest tree and got him chopped and then wouldn't stop harassing cf.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby dafels » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:48 pm

we all know its bullshit, the reason why the siege was done now is that most of the fighters from KoS side had quit/sold chars some time ago(because you shitters didnt fight after getting rekd) therefore KoS couldn't put up a defence anymore, there was not even a single real battle fought during this 3-4(?) day siege except some dicking around with bows and small skrimishes and only one notable that you killed was mandy during the whole siege that is mentioned in this OP of autism
dafels

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 pm

dafels wrote:we all know its bullshit, the reason why the siege was done now is that most of the fighters from KoS side had quit/sold chars some time ago(because you shitters didnt fight after getting rekd) therefore KoS couldn't put up a defence anymore, there was not even a single real battle fought during this 3-4(?) day siege except some dicking around with bows and small skrimishes

mulder and sacraer both have strong characters and felix has one of the strongest archers in the game.
for a while everyone quit trollex got killed by mulder cuz he just didnt care about logging on to check claim got killed again! in bug raid and all of a sudden a lot of AD fighters start playing again?? grinding super hard and harassing cf so ozzy bert bubbey troll started grinding too get higher stats and now youre bitching cuz you dont have a stat advantage to defend against us. slow clap goodjob guys!
half the time they wouldnt even bring in bunseys character cuz you guys kept bitching how op his character is xd

why cant you just admit you got outplayed? we baited murder scents on every fighter and harassed you with nidbanes had perfect position siege camp. there was nothing you could do. the funny thing is 2/3rd of the siege high stat fighters werent around to help, it was just a couple alts and maybe 2/3 fighters with ok stats.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby azrid » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Mandy is a provocateur and cringy on top of that.
OP was hard to read as always.

That being said as it stands right now Hedgehugs has won this world.
azrid

Postby Mary_CZ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:57 pm

-Aceb is right I wanted (have to) stop play, case both kingdom wanted I spy each other, it was sad using me like that. (btw I dint spy and I wasn't trying to snuck mandrakes for the defenders.) I health colabsed many times from this all situation, last my colabs was yesterday...
-btw they saw I didnt hit them. Im sad cause Bethedine, I realy liked him, but he lied me in everyting same Trolex.
-Ozzy is ugly guy from start, if he can, he kill his hh mates.
-PPl said Felix is bad, but actualy im glad I meet him and tnx all ppl who was with me yesterday.
-Im glad I selected fake from true ppl.
-But I'm sad that 99% ppl leave Svetko! Its shame! If all kos ppl be here, HH havent chance.
(its game, but try think about urselves)

-This game show me one best guy ever, but then I piss all, so after year i came back, all the time I wanted kill him(sorry), but if i will met him I tkink, I will not hurt him. So big tnx belong to him, cause u Assassin I find cute, cool awesome irl friends.

if any one want someting - my discord - PrincessM#4028

Love u guys ;)
Last edited by Mary_CZ on Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mary_CZ

Postby Mary_CZ » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:04 pm

azrid wrote:Mandy is a provocateur and cringy on top of that.
OP was hard to read as always.

That being said as it stands right now Hedgehugs has won this world.

HH didnt win, cowards and selfish ppl 'win' with cheating. 99% HH ppl are sad from u all!
Im not provocater, if HH need me i was good.
Mary_CZ

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:06 pm

dafels wrote:we all know its bullshit, the reason why the siege was done now is that most of the fighters from KoS side had quit/sold chars some time ago(because you shitters didnt fight after getting rekd) therefore KoS couldn't put up a defence anymore, there was not even a single real battle fought during this 3-4(?) day siege except some dicking around with bows and small skrimishes and only one notable that you killed was mandy during the whole siege that is mentioned in this OP of autism

No, don't complain so hard to jorb to get our shit broken for no reason and bug-raid our shit.
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot