Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:25 am

What about the fight where we killed byaron and then you were running around for 30 minutes and after we koed sage you ran inside a safe pali?

+ you still have higher stats than me, so where's the fucking 5x adventage? XD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby LostJustice » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:20 am

Sacraer wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:smh davis why are you always such a lying little bitch? I really don't know how a working, grown ass man can be such a kid inside

I sold my character like 7-8 months ago and quit, after these 7 months I kept reading on our discord that you AD nerds are ganking/camping CF crossroads with 6-7 people, we had like noone playing and I was told that AD is "looking for fights everyday" so Berth & I started playing again, bought some food and quested for like 2 weeks, got "decent" characters and after destroying you kids in 3v3 and 4v4s multiple times you all started saying we have "bugged stats" and that you "all quit", but if you all quit then why did you buy back Sacraers character Davis? You fucking cuck, he sold the character and few months later you bought it back and you're not even using it, you just gifted it to Sacraer so he can keep getting fucked over and over on fights, is that what you consider quitting? Sacraer was running around with 15k stats koing some noobs that we used as a meatshield that had 500 stats and he thought he is a pvp god, now that we have equal stats he doesn't care anymore and loses every single time. You didn't quit, you got fucking stomped so hard that you are rightly ashamed to even log on the game.

idiot you won 1 fight 4x4 after 7 months of my pause, I don’t know what it seems to you under drugs, but you carry frank nonsense, the only fight that you win was about a week ago with a total advantage in statistics x5 or more. U like a bitch who is trying to prove that she can do something else in my absence. And still trying to blame someone for lying? Typical ozzy :lol:

*has higher stats and thinks he is pvp pro*

*HH grinds stats and sacrear makes 3 cents an hour on albion as job*

*sacrear cries because people have stats and people realize he isn't pvp pro*

*sacrear gets rekt and says HH is cheating*

*Sacrear realizes he got rekt by actual game mechanics*

*Sacrear keeps crying anyways*
LostJustice

Postby Sacraer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:57 am

Ozzy123 wrote:What about the fight where we killed byaron and then you were running around for 30 minutes and after we koed sage you ran inside a safe pali?

why you do not take into account that the rest have 4k or 5k stats

and when we suggested a 2x2 or 3x3 brawl you said it was boring :D
Sacraer

Postby Sacraer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:59 am

LostJustice wrote:
Sacraer wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:smh davis why are you always such a lying little bitch? I really don't know how a working, grown ass man can be such a kid inside

I sold my character like 7-8 months ago and quit, after these 7 months I kept reading on our discord that you AD nerds are ganking/camping CF crossroads with 6-7 people, we had like noone playing and I was told that AD is "looking for fights everyday" so Berth & I started playing again, bought some food and quested for like 2 weeks, got "decent" characters and after destroying you kids in 3v3 and 4v4s multiple times you all started saying we have "bugged stats" and that you "all quit", but if you all quit then why did you buy back Sacraers character Davis? You fucking cuck, he sold the character and few months later you bought it back and you're not even using it, you just gifted it to Sacraer so he can keep getting fucked over and over on fights, is that what you consider quitting? Sacraer was running around with 15k stats koing some noobs that we used as a meatshield that had 500 stats and he thought he is a pvp god, now that we have equal stats he doesn't care anymore and loses every single time. You didn't quit, you got fucking stomped so hard that you are rightly ashamed to even log on the game.

idiot you won 1 fight 4x4 after 7 months of my pause, I don’t know what it seems to you under drugs, but you carry frank nonsense, the only fight that you win was about a week ago with a total advantage in statistics x5 or more. U like a bitch who is trying to prove that she can do something else in my absence. And still trying to blame someone for lying? Typical ozzy :lol:

*has higher stats and thinks he is pvp pro*

*HH grinds stats and sacrear makes 3 cents an hour on albion as job*

*sacrear cries because people have stats and people realize he isn't pvp pro*

*sacrear gets rekt and says HH is cheating*

*Sacrear realizes he got rekt by actual game mechanics*

*Sacrear keeps crying anyways*

Another noname who licks ass ozzie xD
Sacraer

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am

Ozzy123 wrote:What about the fight where we killed byaron and then you were running around for 30 minutes and after we koed sage you ran inside a safe pali?

What about the fight where koreshok sold his character to trollex?

After this fight, as i remember, we decide to sold our characters, because there was no fights for months.
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby LostJustice » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:49 am

*crying*

Daw it looks like I hit a sore spot. It funny that you say I am a no one but I think anyone at this stage is probably more relevant than you are. No character, no more village, no more kingdom, no more nothing other than your 3 cents per hour job on Albion. Such a PvP pro it like I almost actually think you are someone but all I can imagine is this:

LostJustice

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:58 am

LostJustice wrote:
*crying*

Daw it looks like I hit a sore spot. It funny that you say I am a no one but I think anyone at this stage is probably more relevant than you are. No character, no more village, no more kingdom, no more nothing other than your 3 cents per hour job on Albion. Such a PvP pro it like I almost actually think you are someone but all I can imagine is this:

Why you guys triggering so hard on albion silver selling? I can say that Berthedin, the hedgehgugs member was selling albion silver 2. And what?
Are you jealous that those guys making money on air and you dont?
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby LostJustice » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:
LostJustice wrote:
*crying*

Why you guys triggering so hard on albion silver selling? I can say that Berthedin, the hedgehgugs member was selling albion silver 2. And what?
Are you jealous that those guys making money on air and you dont?

For 3 cents an hour? Man what a job. It is almost 243 times lower than minimum wage. Maybe if I work hard like sacrear I can earn myself a cool pencil from the book club! Or maybe after a week get a stick of bubble gum if they don’t tax me!
LostJustice

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Sacraer, Sacraer, Sacraer. What about Berthedin? He did the same things that Sacraer did. Nothing about him? Lol.
And ya i can say that this is not a job. No one say anything about JOB, only you.
Those guys just sell extra silver.
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby LostJustice » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:Sacraer, Sacraer, Sacraer. What about Berthedin? He did the same things that Sacraer did. Nothing about him? Lol.
And ya i can say that this is not a job. No one say anything about JOB, only you.
Those guys just sell extra silver.

Try to shift the blame to someone else I see. All that you try to do. When you get beaten in PvP you say they beat you with higher stats. When people beat you with same stats you say their cheating. Excuses, excuses, excuses. :roll:
LostJustice

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot