Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 7 Act 1: Storm Zone

Postby CaveHermit » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:
LostJustice wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote:Ya but then we catch bunsey with his cool character. We got 3 people. You got 3 people. Guess what? Bunsey died. Guess WHY? His 2 friends run away from him instead of helping him. We got same stats as you guys.
Then we quit, because we find albion. Not because we GOT Stomped, because of albion.
About 5v1 instead of 5v5? This guy probably New to the game so he didnt fight a lot.
Its easy to check Sacraer/ Dalvin/ Trollex / Ozzy videos

At this stage you are just digging yourself in a deeper and deeper hole. You keep making excuses all day. You got beaten by people who were better than you in hafen. Like it really that plain and simple. And last I checked you did get stomped. You are missing a kingdom and a village with a ton of claims if you haven’t noticed.

I do not miss anything. All good bro. Guess why? I quit long time ago. LOL.
Got beaten by who? Who is better than me in hafen? I only know 2 people : Koreshok and Sacraer. ( and trollex of course ;) )

xD trollex < Felix ;) Frantiannno
frantianno < sacraer
Felix > Frantianno :)
CaveHermit

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:54 pm

sacraer is so good everyone suckss compared to him, hes the best player this games ever seen :D :D :D :D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby CaveHermit » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:55 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:sacraer is so good everyone suckss compared to him, hes the best player this games ever seen :D :D :D :D

i think we should check it who is better vallhala :) ? :D :D :D :D
CaveHermit

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:10 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:sacraer is so good everyone suckss compared to him, hes the best player this games ever seen :D :D :D :D

There's been a few legends come and go over the years, and the same thing has been said over and over again about different people.

I'm not judging anyone here. I'm amazed at how people can take a system and just faceroll anyone they meet. It'd be interesting to know who of this very short list of players would be "the best."
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:39 pm

CaveHermit wrote:

i think we should check it who is better vallhala :) ? :D :D :D :D

im up for it
ChildhoodObesity

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:40 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

There's been a few legends come and go over the years, and the same thing has been said over and over again about different people.

I'm not judging anyone here. I'm amazed at how people can take a system and just faceroll anyone they meet. It'd be interesting to know who of this very short list of players would be "the best."

no one is, this combat is so horrible that anyone that has 2x everyones stat becomes a god and starts thinking they are a god at this pvp.
there is some finesse to it like clipping on trees and knowing when to do stuff like calculating damage but thats about it.

p.s. you guys already lost pretty hard in a 4v4/5v5 (i dont remember) valhalla, idk what youre on about felix its already bin proven.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:51 pm

wonder-ass wrote:anyone that has 2x everyones stat becomes a god

The old system was almost as bad, though, so it's not like we're talking new stories here for Haven.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LostJustice » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:
LostJustice wrote:
mecacat wrote:Yeah, thanks from all the other people in the kingdom whose bonuses you wrecked. Jerkasses.

If you care about bonuses then ask the old realm to remove their cairns and HH can cover you. If they refuse to remove their cairns and provide bonuses then I am really questioning who is the real “jerkasses”.

Who are you by the way? You are talking like a guy who was in every fight but i think you are not.
And who is Astarisk? He sayd he know timeline wery well but i think he lie lol. Who are those guys?

Heh I’m definitely not the guy who doesn’t havent to make a new account every time to try and sell accounts on forums. And it seems like you don’t know because you still act like you are good but really you let Svetas fall down easier than aurora. At least aurora spent the time to actually get multiple people to counter catapult and try to send people out to break catas in large groups. Only thing that happened was Sacraer getting rekt, you guys hiding behind the palisade crying that HH cheated, and felix trying to do something and getting koed like 3 or 4 time doing it. Oh also the random bots and people spamming that absolutely ridiculous chant you guys made in your jerk circle. I can tell you for certain I’m none of those guys.
LostJustice

Postby Frantianno228 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:18 pm

I was in aurora siege, i was on my Arch-Vile character and i can say that they only send a knarr full of naked alts. And at the end of the siege they try to do something with mains but they run into aurora so fast.
Ye poor Sveta. I was working sorry. I also sayd i will start playing again only in next world xd.
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:I was in aurora siege, i was on my Arch-Vile character and i can say that they only send a knarr full of naked alts. And at the end of the siege they try to do something with mains but they run into aurora so fast.
Ye poor Sveta. I was working sorry. I also sayd i will start playing again only in next world xd.

all ppl stop playing on that world and wait for next. JORB WHEN NEW WORLD :(
CaveHermit

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot