KoS

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

KoS

Postby Undercio » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 pm

Hello everyone.
I want to help rebuild KoS with my playing time i have.
im like 3 months old so dont expect my stats (ive finished every credo tho, commiting suicide after each one)... but i can and will help with basic stuff that any character can do.
im living in your borders for long enough to at least help rebiuld after loosing capital.
Im playing single character till next world, single account (verified).
Undercio

Re: KoS

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:01 am

At this point, I don't think anyone is interested in trying to rebuild. The last attempt at this sort of thing was Northern Kingdom (or rather at least to keep the buffs and such active). It has failed. I know there was talk about this in the big "downfall" thread a couple weeks ago, but nobody has stepped up here. you might try checking in on any Discord channels.

I wish you luck. Maybe you might be better off founding a new kingdom without the political issues that KoS had. Sometimes a new leader just needs a new kingdom, and not just taking over the old throne.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: KoS

Postby Undercio » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:46 pm

MagicManICT wrote: Maybe you might be better off founding a new kingdom without the political issues that KoS had. Sometimes a new leader just needs a new kingdom, and not just taking over the old throne.

I may actually try that - just to see how management works... im not a kind of leader, but always after new experience :)
Undercio

Return to The Moot