[request] TLDR of world 10

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: [request] TLDR of world 10

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 pm

Myrgard wrote:well that few days before was more like a month, some 3 people from those 9 had quit in the mean time

xd the time between the 1st siege that failed and the 2nd siege was a month, and this was way near the end of that and u guys regularly had large squads around trying to roast bunseys pclaim at the south wall, and even trying to break the vclaim. vk, eden, mulder, sacraer, felix, che, byaron, h3rbs archer, prob geleor, edor, and more were all active around this time, BUT THE PROBLEM was, we fukt on eden twice just before it so he prob had no health to defend, vk got koed by the nidbanes and we had his murder so he was useless, sacraer had nidbanes so he was useless, felix had nidbanes so he was mostly useless, che is kinda low stats, byaron was murdered and only had his shit inherit, edor was koed by me, h3rbs archer was koed and had nidbanes, mulder rage quit from us shitting on u guys in the 4v4 xd. idk you guy act like you had all quit ages before it. but u guys were just outplayed haha... sad.....
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Zentetsuken » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:32 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Myrgard wrote:well that few days before was more like a month, some 3 people from those 9 had quit in the mean time

xd the time between the 1st siege that failed and the 2nd siege was a month, and this was way near the end of that and u guys regularly had large squads around trying to roast bunseys pclaim at the south wall, and even trying to break the vclaim. vk, eden, mulder, sacraer, felix, che, byaron, h3rbs archer, prob geleor, edor, and more were all active around this time, BUT THE PROBLEM was, we fukt on eden twice just before it so he prob had no health to defend, vk got koed by the nidbanes and we had his murder so he was useless, sacraer had nidbanes so he was useless, felix had nidbanes so he was mostly useless, che is kinda low stats, byaron was murdered and only had his shit inherit, edor was koed by me, h3rbs archer was koed and had nidbanes, mulder rage quit from us shitting on u guys in the 4v4 xd. idk you guy act like you had all quit ages before it. but u guys were just outplayed haha... sad.....

Are you seriously this worried that people might realize you wasted so much time trying to break in to an empty village? :lol:
Zentetsuken

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:28 am

no because every single time someone does a siege its a waste of time to break into an empty village because they have 14+ hours to move everything X D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:37 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:no because every single time someone does a siege its a waste of time to break into an empty village because they have 14+ hours to move everything X D

What is more shameful? Spending 14 hours moving all valuables out of a base being sieged or sieging in to an empty base and then having such a complex over your ingame image that you feel he need to post fake screenshots boasting about fake loot? :lol:
Zentetsuken

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:42 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ganhart » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Pupsi wrote:
MightySheep wrote:.

After we leave, Akihabara become AD/Svetas friends. None of these people who was playing in a period of big fights was effected. (at least thats what i know)

True, after me and Pupsi left MC was pretty much populated by AD people and thats why this piece of art was destroyed :cry:
Ganhart

Postby Burinn » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Ganhart wrote:
Pupsi wrote:
MightySheep wrote:.

After we leave, Akihabara become AD/Svetas friends. None of these people who was playing in a period of big fights was effected. (at least thats what i know)

True, after me and Pupsi left MC was pretty much populated by AD people and thats why this piece of art was destroyed :cry:

AD? Uncultured and not understanding of art? Shocking!
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:24 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:no because every single time someone does a siege its a waste of time to break into an empty village because they have 14+ hours to move everything X D

What is more shameful? Spending 14 hours moving all valuables out of a base being sieged or sieging in to an empty base and then having such a complex over your ingame image that you feel he need to post fake screenshots boasting about fake loot? :lol:

its bragging rights that we destroyed their village i think like 99% of everyone doing the siege knew there wasnt going to be jack shit left.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:55 am

wonder-ass wrote:
Zentetsuken wrote:

its bragging rights that we destroyed their village i think like 99% of everyone doing the siege knew there wasnt going to be jack shit left.

I mean, if you are happy with having broken in to a base with almost no active fighters present then that's cool I guess. I would have assumed that having to put in real effort beyond the annoyance of siege itself would feel more rewarding. Also surprising that so many faked sceenshots of loot surfaced if the simple destruction was the feel-good goal. Could have saved yourselves a headache and just found an abandoned palisade with decayed claim shield and called it AD on the forums.
Zentetsuken

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:I mean, if you are happy with having broken in to a base with almost no active fighters present then that's cool I guess. I would have assumed that having to put in real effort beyond the annoyance of siege itself would feel more rewarding. Also surprising that so many faked sceenshots of loot surfaced if the simple destruction was the feel-good goal. Could have saved yourselves a headache and just found an abandoned palisade with decayed claim shield and called it AD on the forums.
Trying too hard
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot