[request] TLDR of world 10

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: [request] TLDR of world 10

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:00 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:That's untrue.
The only mechanics change, ranger bows having the ability to fire through gates, benefited the defenders.

Just wanna say, QS made some pretty big mistakes during the siege...
1) major fighters deciding to leave Nidbaneable scents at the slightest bait;
2) Their main archer trying to yolo in solo, and getting KOed 3(4?) times for no reason;
3) VERY POORLY abusing shield mechanics (we only needed to get through 60k + 60k or something? I forget. Instead of 60k + 60k + 60k + 40k +40k +40k +40k +20k +20k +20k +20k + 60k + original regenerated 60k + new Pclaim);
4) Letting us siege during our off peak for in excess of 10 hours on 100 stated alts, when their 15k+ stated characters sat at the wall shittalking instead of walking out and breaking both catas, and the undried safe pali uncontested;
5) Not attacking nidbane tunnels at all;
6) Nidbaning our vandal alts consistently, instead of our biggest titans that they definitely had scents for;
7) Not revoking the right where applicable;
8) Not even attempting to toggle vandal perms.

It was literally blunder, after blunder, after blunder... But it still took us like 2 days to get in. I'm so glad those siege mechanics are going away...

When you raided QS it was a shell of a base that had almost nobody but a couple crafters playing in it. It was defended by like maybe 2 people because the entire rest of the goup had quit playing months beforehand, minus the odd login here and there.

They fucked around and let you get in because the entire 2 days you wasted your time they got every single valuable out of the base, and all their characters over to a massive base a bees dick away from cf and hh and you had no fucking clue. :D

You literally faked every screenshot of loot and most of the kills you got because you were so butthurt from wasting so much time for nothing even AFTER getting divine intervention to help you.

nice try tho bud
Zentetsuken

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:53 pm

I mean.. I don't think the owner of the topic wants shittalking, and I honestly don't know anybody from AD well enough to really be be personally invested, but...

Sacrear/Eden/Kudzu's HFs were there, and Felix was the most active defender who could actually fight. Niklot/VK was there a bit too, and a couple other misc fighters at points whose names I don't remember. Sveta and Che were trying to counter-catapult most of the time when it was possible, along with some other nobodies.

Nobody wanted/expected loot from the raid. The goal was to break your things, which we did. If your goal was to just let us break your things in exchange for wasted time.. uh.. Why? At the time I had lower stats than all of my peers, but could've extremely easily defended my base from them solo. If you wanted to waste our time, why make us go through 120k shield, when you could've made us go through 540k shield with less effort than you spent catapulting. Your side just very clearly didn't understand siege mechanics...

I can assure you no kills or loot was faked... But no good kills or good loot was claimed. Just Princess Mandy, and some guy whose name is literally "low stats" in the screenshots.
Like, I don't get why you're blatantly lying but ok
PS: we tracked them to their new base, exact same design, exact same size. We bashed the entire 300x300 brick wall there, too
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:10 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:I mean.. I don't think the owner of the topic wants shittalking, and I honestly don't know anybody from AD well enough to really be be personally invested, but...

Sacrear/Eden/Kudzu's HFs were there, and Felix was the most active defender who could actually fight. Niklot/VK was there a bit too, and a couple other misc fighters at points whose names I don't remember. Sveta and Che were trying to counter-catapult most of the time when it was possible, along with some other nobodies.

Nobody wanted/expected loot from the raid. The goal was to break your things, which we did. If your goal was to just let us break your things in exchange for wasted time.. uh.. Why? At the time I had lower stats than all of my peers, but could've extremely easily defended my base from them solo. If you wanted to waste our time, why make us go through 120k shield, when you could've made us go through 540k shield with less effort than you spent catapulting. Your side just very clearly didn't understand siege mechanics...

I can assure you no killed or loot was faked... But no good kills or good loot was claimed. Just Princess Mandy, and some guy whose name is literally "low stats" in the screenshots.
Like, I don't get why you're blatantly lying but ok
PS: we tracked them to their new base, exact same design, exact same size. We bashed the entire 300x300 brick wall there, too

I think dickwaving is a pretty good tl:dr of w10. You started the shittalk, I am just correcting you.

I think you missed the part where I said that all these people had quit the game. You spent 2 days breaking in to an empty base. Very, very few people spent very, very little time and effort trying to defend because as they spent time defending literally every other character and item of value was funneled out of the area.

The screeenshots that were posted of the raid were fake, they were obviously loots or crafts that were not the spoils of your 2 days of effort "breaking our things." :lol:

Almost everybody you faught was an alt of eden and kudzu, and anything you took was purposefully left behind and had no value. The base you found afterwards was also a waste of time and had nothing of value that was funneled out of QS in it.

Crying to devs and hours and hours and hours completely wasted.

gg.
Zentetsuken

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:23 pm

I mean you're wrong on literally every point but ok
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:I mean you're wrong on literally every point but ok

hes trolling you ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]
ChildhoodObesity

Postby julian12it » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:15 am

julian12it

Postby Myrgard » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:16 pm

In honesty at the time of the siege qs had about half a dozen active crafters left without a single fighter to their name and only 2 or 3 people with combat chars... and those only had mid lvl stats.

All the others have quit before..which was the problem, at no point in time we had a force that could rush the siege team. especially since we'd need 3 or 4 people to take out one of your bug/quest abused stronger fighters.

A few fighters showed up for an hour or so and then logged out again, that's it. Vk and Niklot had quit at the time, I don't recall seeing sacraer but I might have missed him online, eden, kudzu and felix were the only ones who semi consistently tried to do something.

When we saw on the other side 10+ people then even if half of them were low lvl alts we still couldn't touch them.
Myrgard

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:40 pm

sacraer was there multiple times, and a few days before you guys chased us off with 9 fighters (BIGTHONK) its ok to admit that your fighters all just got dunked on by nidbanes and archers.. not like you could do shit tbh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:sacraer was there multiple times, and a few days before you guys chased us off with 9 fighters (BIGTHONK) its ok to admit that your fighters all just got dunked on by nidbanes and archers.. not like you could do shit tbh

looooool at one point it was just me snail and bunsey with literally 1kstat alts sitting at the catapult. i was impersonating you in the hopes they would get scared and not come out it worked LMAO.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Myrgard » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:33 pm

well that few days before was more like a month, some 3 people from those 9 had quit in the mean time
Myrgard

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot