so THATS a beaver dam

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: so THATS a beaver dam

Postby tetradigem » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Vassteel wrote:you can still go out the same way you went in >_> you spawn right infront of the entrance

please tell me how im supposed to do that when i spawn in INSIDE of my boat. fiurst i have to leave the boat. then i have to get TO the entrance, which it dosent spawn you next to instead it spawns you in a random point in the room. at least it did for me, i was about 6 tiles from it. THEN i have to survive getting to it. wanna know how long it took for me to go down the first time? a grand total of 2 seconds after i finished loading in, i was down. still inside my boat, but unconscious. the very second i stood up i was dog piled by all the beavers that had wandered to the far corners of the room after previously beating me half to death. this time it took less than 1 second for me to go down. and i was dead.
tetradigem

Postby Ysh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:50 pm

tetradigem wrote:with a near fresh character, i wandered into one of these things thinking it was some kind of harvesting point

At least it do not cost you much to learn this lesson!
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby abt79 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:40 pm

tetradigem wrote:
Vassteel wrote:you can still go out the same way you went in >_> you spawn right infront of the entrance

please tell me how im supposed to do that when i spawn in INSIDE of my boat. fiurst i have to leave the boat. then i have to get TO the entrance, which it dosent spawn you next to instead it spawns you in a random point in the room. at least it did for me, i was about 6 tiles from it. THEN i have to survive getting to it. wanna know how long it took for me to go down the first time? a grand total of 2 seconds after i finished loading in, i was down. still inside my boat, but unconscious. the very second i stood up i was dog piled by all the beavers that had wandered to the far corners of the room after previously beating me half to death. this time it took less than 1 second for me to go down. and i was dead.

>he doesn't know how to teleport to his hearth fire while he's KOed
abt79

Postby Vassteel » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:49 pm

Can you imagine the fuss if hearthlings still got thorns wounds from walking around the woods?
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby D0fuz15 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:11 am

So..... you cant deal with some fluffy bois
Good idea!
D0fuz15

Previous

Return to The Moot