WTB: a horse. maybe 2.

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

WTB: a horse. maybe 2.

Postby Gigglepuddy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:08 pm

im fine with some shit quality cast off garbage youve got sitting around, i just need something to ride around and am sick of searching for one everytime i need to go mining or digging. in the northwest of the world, inside of akihibara (as if that helps any with their giant and randomly shaped borders). name your price, ive got shit quality ore and crop seeds youve probably got better than on tap. ive got enough q20-30wax to make a brown bear nude, and im sure i can find whatever you actually would want for some retard horse you were probably gonna put down anyways.

christ they need to rework the way taming is done. stupidest mechanic in the game.
Gigglepuddy

Re: WTB: a horse. maybe 2.

Postby Chebermech » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 am

if you can come to Community Fair, I can hook you up with multiple horses... of your choosing, as well as some other animals, free of charge!
Chebermech

Postby AntiBlitz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:56 am

If you provide your coordinates, i can relate how close i am, and potentially provide you a mount. Im in the trifecta of Fire&Ice, Northern Kingdom, and DIS. I literally border all three.
AntiBlitz

Postby Gigglepuddy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 pm

horse bought. ill likely be looking for a female some time in the future, but for now im good.
Gigglepuddy

Return to Apples For Oranges