WTB BRIMSTONE (FOR DEFENDING AROURA)

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: WTB BRIMSTONE (FOR DEFENDING AROURA)

Postby infectedking » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 am

viznew wrote:That seems reasonable I just didn't like your guys telling me to rape my dad and kill my parents

i don't think I was there for that part tbh.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby spawningmink » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:36 am

viznew wrote:That seems reasonable I just didn't like your guys telling me to rape my dad and kill my parents

(yes I over reacted whatever just please don't support that type of trash I don't want kids I invite to deal with that type of bs I know there always will be trash)

hey kid....shut up LOL
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby viznew » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:41 am

spawningmink wrote:

(yes I over reacted whatever just please don't support that type of trash I don't want kids I invite to deal with that type of bs I know there always will be trash)

hey kid....shut up LOL

Oh look one of the worse of the mega offensive outta context ass hats lol Naw - throws down smoke bomb runs away while everyone watches throu the light very small puff of smoke-
ImageImage
viznew

Postby spawningmink » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:47 am

viznew wrote:
spawningmink wrote:

hey kid....shut up LOL

Oh look one of the worse of the mega offensive outta context ass hats lol Naw - throws down smoke bomb runs away while everyone watches throu the light very small puff of smoke-

did you just try and roleplay? didnt you learn that larping gets your kingdom destroyed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCQISEUVXM
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby razfen » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:27 pm

viznew wrote:That seems reasonable I just didn't like your guys telling me to rape dad and kill my parents

(yes I over reacted whatever don't support that type of trash I don't want kids I invite to deal with that type of bs I know there always will be trash)

It was only a few and on outskirts of aurora lake and stuff only made it to main fight once and it was not bad but who ever was rowing around outer rim of aurora lake was true scum

Tbh if you're offended by others saying mean things to you, then it'd be high time for you to reflect back on your life decisions to find out where you went wrong. We're on the internet for god's sake.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby viznew » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am

razfen wrote:
viznew wrote:That seems reasonable I just didn't like your guys telling me to rape dad and kill my parents

(yes I over reacted whatever don't support that type of trash I don't want kids I invite to deal with that type of bs I know there always will be trash)

It was only a few and on outskirts of aurora lake and stuff only made it to main fight once and it was not bad but who ever was rowing around outer rim of aurora lake was true scum

Tbh if you're offended by others saying mean things to you, then it'd be high time for you to reflect back on your life decisions to find out where you went wrong. We're on the internet for god's sake.

all im saying is by chooseing to support them type of people reflects alot on those who tolerate it, it dont really matter just if you put up with jackasses like spawningprick and polska crew dipshits your helping spread the worst haven has to offer is all lol just dont like how alot of players put up with this trash on my fav game but ehhs thats life, and it doesnt gotta be like that but the easy route is claiming
We're on the internet for god's sake
so yea why try to better the world huh lol -logs off-
ImageImage
viznew

Previous

Return to Apples For Oranges