Community Fair

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Community Fair

Postby Keiriku » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 pm

romovs wrote:Are there any CRs leading to the market? Apparently 85 charisma is not enough to travel from our village :(

A little tip for those who want to make a trading alt: make a big field of beetroot and feed the alt with it, you can get 150 base CHA in less then one week, depending on how big your field is. Also you can ask any trader if he/she can sell you parts/full CHA set/gilds. Full set will give you around +150-200 CHA.
You can add me in skype assassin-v or we can discuss it via PM, I'm sure there would be a way for you to get there.
Keiriku

Postby romovs » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Keiriku wrote:
romovs wrote:Are there any CRs leading to the market? Apparently 85 charisma is not enough to travel from our village :(

A little tip for those who want to make a trading alt: make a big field of beetroot and feed the alt with it, you can get 150 base CHA in less then one week, depending on how big your field is. Also you can ask any trader if he/she can sell you parts/full CHA set/gilds. Full set will give you around +150-200 CHA.
You can add me in skype assassin-v or we can discuss it via PM, I'm sure there would be a way for you to get there.

Yeah I know how to make charisma alts, thanks for the help offer though, appreciated!, but for various reasons can't/won't. Having an intermediate charter stone somewhere around the world centre might help people not living in the lower SW quadrant to reach it. Or just CRs.
romovs

Postby Chebermech » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:10 pm

We already have 2 freshly built crossroads from north and east edge of the world, will post their locations and probably even add pins on oddimap once they are safe and ready. There's only 1 stop on each crossroads, I wanted to create 3 more paths on each leading from CF to other places so there should be atleast 8 XRs up that go straight to CF really soon, so stay tuned. Also thinking about making one from centre of the world, near the whirlpools.
Chebermech

Postby Aceb » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Inbefore someone sabotage it.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Fostik » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Nice and safe place.
Have barters here too!
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby nerdyaf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:17 pm

A++ Top guys, Nice market and even helped me when i mistakenly dropped my badger. 100% worth the trip from the north.
Potatoes are life.
nerdyaf

Postby DaniAngione » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:08 am

Lovely market, great style sense. :3
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby nezhit » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:53 am

Tuz is amazing and very helpful person :) Set up nicely, great place, great people. Recommend it :)
nezhit

Postby APXEOLOG » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Hmmm, so why do you use silver/gold coins if you don't allow users to use gold/silver as currency? I thought the idea behind it is to make stable self-supported currency
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Chebermech » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:12 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:Hmmm...

Chebermech wrote:2. You can't put Golden or Silver metal bars/nuggets for sale on your trading stands. We would like to control our currency and set our own rate for it, feel free to have your own exchange rate between silver and golden coins or outbid us on any other items we buy or sell, except for golden and silver bars and nuggets. If you would like to purchase our coins with bars, you can only do it at our stands, and if you would like to use silver or gold for trades, you'll have to use our coins instead of bars or nuggets. We do this to inject more of our currency into the economy and not run out or be dependent on our own miners to generate more coins. We also put a small tax on the currency print, making it 90 coins per corresponding bar, at the opening. Expect price to go down to 85 in the future and jump back up to 90 or higher on special occasions. This is the only tax we have, to pay out for our hard work and management of this nice place, as well as to protect ourselves from running out of currency.

Please read the whole thing, its self explanatory. If you need translation it's planned for later.
Chebermech

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges