wtb hats

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

wtb hats

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 pm

propeller, sheriff, cat, four winds (jester), witch, pickelhaube, launch, paperbag, santa

PM ME :D :D :D :D
ChildhoodObesity

Re: wtb hats

Postby sMartins » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:18 pm

I have a noob question out of curiosity about buying hats ... don't they vanish in thin air if you are not the owner of the hat? How that works?
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:26 pm

If you right click your hat onto another player you get an option to change ownership to that player.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby sMartins » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Amanda44 wrote:If you right click your hat onto another player you get an option to change ownership to that player.

Oh cool ... and how long it last? Untill the end of the world I guess .. or you can bring those in your HF too?
sMartins

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:37 pm

sMartins wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:If you right click your hat onto another player you get an option to change ownership to that player.

Oh cool ... and how long it last? Untill the end of the world I guess .. or you can bring those in your HF too?

hats stay with you forever m8 so if i were to buy a hat off you i would have it in all worlds unless i transferred it to someone else

even when u take the hat out of ur hearth fire its still locked in there
ChildhoodObesity

Postby sMartins » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:44 pm

mmmm .... not sure, so If I give you a hat you will have it forever and me too? or once I gave it to you I will lose that hat in my HF?
If both will have the hat forever that sounds a bit dumb ... so lets say you have a village of 10 people, just one buy the hat and then everybody will have it ... I don't think is like that, so I guess who donate the hat will lose it in his HF?
sMartins

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:54 pm

sMartins wrote:mmmm .... not sure, so If I give you a hat you will have it forever and me too? or once I gave it to you I will lose that hat in my HF?
If both will have the hat forever that sounds a bit dumb ... so lets say you have a village of 10 people, just one buy the hat and then everybody will have it ... I don't think is like that, so I guess who donate the hat will lose it in his HF?

sMartins wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:
sMartins wrote:Do you think is harder to be an educated person or an uneducated paesant like many here? Think about that and meditate in which case a backbone is required more.

Can't understand your broken english, who the fuck educated you lmao

Yeah exactly, this is a clear demonstration of what I was talking about ....

open a book of economics mr education. Why the fuck would both keep it? Nobody even implied that

he wants to buy hats on the forum, if both kept it he would just copy them from his allies?? think a little
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 pm

sMartins wrote:mmmm .... not sure, so If I give you a hat you will have it forever and me too?

Perhaps I should have said 'transfer' ownership ...
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby sMartins » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
sMartins wrote:mmmm .... not sure, so If I give you a hat you will have it forever and me too?

Perhaps I should have said 'transfer' ownership ...

Oh I see interesting, it's like a gift ... I mean, in this way you can gift hats in the game , ok, ok .... so I guess you will never sell your witch hat in this case :D
sMartins

Return to Apples For Oranges