Bugged Coal: Global Quality Reduction

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Bugged Coal: Global Quality Reduction

Postby VoodooDog » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 am

kLauE wrote:u dont like me jorb or? why i lose 70%, who killed only one and hermedicus who kille more than 5 ppl lose only 50%? i dont get it...

becouse you so proude of your doing and telling in the german forums something like that 'haha i attacked cakeport, iam the greatest emperor.
you should been deleted :\
VoodooDog

Postby Devour » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 am

jorb wrote:Also, in the future, anyone who reports a critical bug or exploit, instead of exploiting it, will be given a red cape of honor.

Will we get to keep this through map / server resets? :3
Devour

Postby ZeroZiat » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:38 am

Oh, so that's why the 'awesometree' in my village I used for crafting axes is now a shit tree. Oh well, at least you fixed the bug. More grinding for me.
This is a block of text. BRABRABRAGBBRAEGAGHGHAA- just kidding. =)
ZeroZiat

Postby g1real » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:04 am

kLauE wrote:u dont like me jorb or? why i lose 70%, who killed only one and hermedicus who kille more than 5 ppl lose only 50%? i dont get it...

You totally deserve what was coming for you to be honest with ya.

I bet if it was for anyone else you wouldve been nerfed 90% or worse, deleted.
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
g1real

Postby PhaedrothSP » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:34 am

jorb wrote:Also, in the future, anyone who reports a critical bug or exploit, instead of exploiting it, will be given a red cape of honor.

Hmm, If I report one, could I design a custom cape?
IE, you give me a sprite sheet for the cape and I'll recolor each sprite to the design I'd like?
PhaedrothSP

Postby Voideka » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 pm

How about a special hat? A nice red fez. I like hats!
Voideka

Postby Xybb » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:42 pm

What we did, was not what Jorb posted, although I think his way would have been better.

1) Using the Charcoal with the Smelter Bug.

2) Luckily getting 8 pieces of q 55 million Bars of Cast Iron.

3) Making to q 22 million Smithey's Hammer out of 4 pieces, storing the other 4 pieces in alts.

4) Crafting normal q 42 Bloom with full nature characters into q 5 million Cast.

5) Crafting q 5 million wrought into a q x million saw.

5) Making an Anvil out of the Cast.

6) Making a Meatgrinder out of the Cast and the boards (although the quality was low with ~ 2,7k).

7) Crafting insane amounts of sausages (most of them were piglets, which gave 382 FEP and 7-9k lp each).

8) Making 4 quality 700 herbalist tables out of the boards, although we didn't use them until the other stuff got fixed.

9) Figured we had some of the q 55 million Cast left, although two pieces were lost by an accident. Making a new Meatgrinder which gave q 1,6 million sausages instead of q 160 k and 20-30k lp each. Lost the Meatgrinder half an hour later due to a rollback ;-( .

10) Everything got fixed: Things with a quality over 1 k were set to q 10, but there were still a few pieces q 900 cast left. We did almost the same thing again, although the new stuff was not that imbalanced (no lp gain with the Meatgrinder, sausages were good quality but still below 100). We made good quality trees (best was q 173), produced q 250 silkmoth eggs but didn't use them.

11) Our stuff is fixed again ^^.
Xybb

Postby Hermedicus » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:55 pm

12) tried to kill jorb and got punished by the all mighty gods
Hermedicus

Postby Xybb » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Hermedicus wrote:12) tried to kill jorb and got punished by the all mighty gods

That was only you ;D.
Xybb

Postby Potjeh » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:11 pm

So, burgingham, who AFAIK didn't use his bugged stats to be a dick gets punished worse than Hermedicus, who went on a killing spree when you posted this (how are we supposed to take your threats seriously after this, BTW?):
If the persons engage in any criminal activity before this sentence has taken effect, they will be deleted.

He created a ton of headache for loftar and kept the server down for much longer than was necessary, because revival of dead characters is a long and hard process.

This makes no sense at all.

Anyway, mind telling us where they are now, LP-wise, rounded to nearest 10mil? I know this is private info, but they kinda forfeited that right when they exploited the bug.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements