Game Development: World 7

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 7

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Man it's the norm from day 1 except at day 1 you drink Q10.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Flame » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Bah. I preferred stop playing the game instead of keep playing adding more fool acts everyday.

You build walls and every ranger can kill you. Cuzz walls are useless against arrows. (!?)
You bring buckets 'cuz water is the real meaning of a chase. (!?!?!?)
You avoid boating 'cuz anyone can destroy your boat with a punch. (!!!??!?!?)
etc etc etc.

The choose is become more fooler than the game or just keep your sanity and fuck it all.
Or else, play without follow this ridicolous things and just enjoy your time without paranoia. That is what i've done 'till now.
Prudence have sense. Crazy paranoia is just a illness.
Flame

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Flame wrote:Bah. I preferred stop playing the game instead of keep playing adding more fool acts everyday.

You build walls and every ranger can kill you. Cuzz walls are useless against arrows. (!?)
You bring buckets 'cuz water is the real meaning of a chase. (!?!?!?)
You avoid boating 'cuz anyone can destroy your boat with a punch. (!!!??!?!?)
etc etc etc.

The choose is become more fooler than the game or just keep your sanity and fuck it all.
Or else, play without follow this ridicolous things and just enjoy your time without paranoia. That is what i've done 'till now.
Prudence have sense. Crazy paranoia is just a illness.

Thing is, you're probably the type that doesn't get butthurt when he dies.
When I die, my world goes black and white for a couple of mins, and I have nothing to do for a week after.
My paranoia is natural, I will bring 4 buckets of the highest Q water I can get, I'll bring armor, and if there's less than 3 of the attackers I'll even try to fight.
Just not to die.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Myrgard » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Two simple answers, always have every char you have wear armor at all times, for foraging use disposable foragers with just the minimum of stats for foraging, boat hunting and nothing else, you don't get killed that often and if you die it'll just take a few days for you to get back what you lost.
Myrgard

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Flame wrote:Bah. I preferred stop playing the game instead of keep playing adding more fool acts everyday.

Seems like I recall walls being completely useless in w3 because of brick bashing.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Windforce » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:13 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

Seems like I recall walls being completely useless in w3 because of brick bashing.

There was only one confirmed case of brickbasher which was Troy from Sodom. AD was rumoured to have one but Sodom's Wall was never breeched so we can't confirm that.
Lilith Ravenclaw
Lawspeaker - City of Bevelle (World 3)
Windforce

Postby SarahJ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:24 pm

I also know that Stickman of W3 was a brickbasher. I know because I watched him do it.
SarahJ

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:15 pm

i remember reading a korean comic strip on HnH, where korean players worship stickman as a str god :D
(a korean player showed it to me before.)
Tonkyhonk

Postby btaylor » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:i remember reading a korean comic strip on HnH, where korean players worship stickman as a str god :D
(a korean player showed it to me before.)

Please link or post the screenshot if it's still around. I'd love to see it. We've had a lack of comics for awhile now. :cry:
The unfed mind devours itself. - Gore Vidal
btaylor

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:02 am

the link doesnt work any more as it gives me "Referral Denied" warning.
it was in this "korean only" haven forums, which requires a korean official ID number to register, and the korean admin gave us a permission to take a look only temporarily. (of course i showed it to stickman too back then. its been more than a year or two now.)
Tonkyhonk

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements