Release Postponement: Eternal Alpha, Aug. 28th 2015

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Release Postponement: Eternal Alpha, Aug. 28th 2015

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Dahka wrote:I'm personally hoping for some experimentation with payment model, I like jorb and loftar way of thinking outside traditional methods for mechanics.

This would be awesome really. Just little things that you can use to enhance the visual aspects of your game.

Hell, or auction off a damned Charter Stone, I would *DEFINITELY* pay money for that. (The horse is dead, but my arm isn't tired yet)
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby sabinati » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:
sabinati wrote:Honestly it would be crude dick drawings on every banner

You say that like it's a bad thing.

i certainly didn't mean to imply any negative connotations to it.
sabinati

Postby Thorium » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Gonna hop over from Salem to give this a go. Greetings to all friends and enemies from there if there are any here.
Thorium

Postby chocolaterain » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:03 pm

and u can't even make any black characters in hafen..

just when I thought jlo finally learned from their culturally enriched environment they still stick to white supremacy.

well then enjoy playing hafen racists im out :)
what a b e a u t i f u l duwang
chocolaterain

Postby Thorium » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:04 pm

chocolaterain wrote:and u can't even make any black characters in hafen..

just when I thought jlo finally learned from their culturally enriched environment they still stick to white supremacy.

well then enjoy playing hafen racists im out :)

Rofl you clearly don't know how Jorb works.
Thorium

Postby Teacwr » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Lost previous account and email some years ago when quit playing in W5 but damn I'm so effin excited to play H&H 2.0

Also, monetization idea - sell additional sound packs, attacked unit moans differently e.t.c
Everyone will be provided with standard sound pack but they can purchase new and customize their character sounds
Teacwr

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:38 pm

Teacwr wrote:Lost previous account and email some years ago when quit playing in W5 but damn I'm so effin excited to play H&H 2.0

Also, monetization idea - sell additional sound packs, attacked unit moans differently e.t.c
Everyone will be provided with standard sound pack but they can purchase new and customize their character sounds

I'm all for ambient sound. Not a bad idea.....
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Denkar » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 am

theguy1 wrote:Why do I always see people say that cosmetic items are OK but want to make them account bound?

Im pro-cosmetic purchase but wouldn't it be more in the spirit of haven to lose everything when you die?

Because you would still be losing the items. You simply wouldn't lose their cosmetic skin. So if you died, you would still spawn with nothing. But if you happened to obtain with the new character an (X item you bought a skin for), it would look different.

The problem with cosmetic items that you can lose, as people have said, is that if you can lose them (and therefore give them to other people) players would be able to buy them and trade them for non-cosmetic items and therefore pay for ingame advantages, which is a huge no-no...
Denkar

Postby skilcox » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 am

skilcox

Postby Oddity » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:20 am

HarryDresden wrote:Now I need to decide what I'm going to cook so I don't have to cook the rest of the weekend, to get the maximum amount of Haven in. I'm thinking about doing pulled pork in the crockpot and a big vat of Chili.

Anyone else planning ahead?

I will definitely need an ample supply of doritos and coffee.

sabinati wrote:i for one would buy tons of paint & dye if it allows me to make custom banners and tabards, different colored clothes, tablecloths, napkins, etc.

I would love it if we could draw our own custom graphics for our village banners. :D
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements