Release Date Trailer: Eternal Alpha, Aug. 21st 2015

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Release Date Trailer: Eternal Alpha, Aug. 21st 2015

Postby bmjclark » Thu May 21, 2015 6:45 am

TeckXKnight wrote:I keep rewatching it and noticing new things. Like seeds stacking -- each time they plant seeds it consumes 5 from the stack. I'm not sure what some of the new constructions are that are in the hotkey bar but they seem to be a windmill and maybe a trellis?

Pretty sure that's the well sadly :P. If you look at the well outside the house it looks just like it (i think that's a well anyways)
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu May 21, 2015 6:58 am

Ah you're right. Thanks for noticing that!
TeckXKnight

Postby RubyRed » Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am

hmm as a note of ideas to come, since we know the end date of this world [rety mich. Time to revibe an idea from the end of the last world. One thats been threw many incarnations. A sertopn sical/hot spot started my a friend of mine I have had on here at the start of this last world. yesh that place, an end world Brodgar. I hope to get said spot of scum and hope started by the end of next week. All hail whats to come, the future of H&H seems bright.
RubyRed

Postby Ninijutsu » Thu May 21, 2015 7:07 am

My jaw dropped to the floor for this entire trailer. Utter brilliance. I fucking love you guys.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby bmjclark » Thu May 21, 2015 7:47 am

It kind of looks like you can rotate the camera just looking at that video. Look at the map compared to the actual gameworld.

http://puu.sh/hV19G/5f7a0e4e35.jpg

Really curious to as what that pursue button does on the enemy portrait while in combat and how ranged combat works. It's gonna be a long 3 months :P
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Amanda44 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:09 am

:lol:

Oh dear, here comes the voice of doom and gloom ...... :)

Mixed feelings tbh ....... sort of excited, some things look cool, windmills maybe? :D

But, also sort of dreading it, (I hope the similarities to Salem end with graphics but still have this overwhelming feeling that they don't) and, ofc, sadness for the loss of this Haven which, although I found it ugly and awkward four years ago, has now grown on me and I'm sad to see it go.

Without actually playing it or further details of what has changed with regard to gameplay/mechanics it is difficult to comment further.

Congrats on getting to a release date though, you have made lots of Haveners ecstatic! :D

(Right then, time to finish decorating the village for end of world (forever as we know it) screenshots .......... :( )
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby LadyRawr » Thu May 21, 2015 8:23 am

Is hafen still going to be run through havenandhearth.com and the same forum? Will we have to make new accounts?
LadyRawr

Postby jorb » Thu May 21, 2015 8:29 am

LadyRawr wrote:Is hafen still going to be run through havenandhearth.com and the same forum? Will we have to make new accounts?

Yes, yes, no.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby ULGMsean » Thu May 21, 2015 8:48 am

Nice I've been waiting for this for so looooong >_<
Love it! but It looks like the river has a large shallow areas than deeper ones? D:
マイルズ
ULGMsean

Postby ArvinJA » Thu May 21, 2015 9:15 am

Right in the exam period... :(
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements