A Plea for Moderation

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: A Plea for Moderation

Postby loftar » Mon May 25, 2015 11:37 pm

sshkey wrote:say about i dont like your new haven version not makes me a fag...

That does indeed not make you a fag, but you were being a fag about it.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby sshkey » Mon May 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Definitly not. and i dont deserve a ban for that, same than that guy who was baned 7 days for "ask a ban" (painhertsz?) ...
i dont have problem to wait the ban, but at least you need acept your mods are exceding with that this last days and not only me.
sshkey

Postby borka » Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 pm

This backseat moderation thingie got infectious lately so the forums needs a little bit of quarantine ;)

I think with Kaios being mod too now we get some more flavour into it - some might remember him and me had some slight clashes about my moderation but i really welcome Kaios being mod! :D
borka

Postby Kaios » Mon May 25, 2015 11:47 pm

painhertz has been unbanned, perhaps I will consider unbanning windmaker if he stops posting on his alt account for awhile.
Kaios

Postby loftar » Mon May 25, 2015 11:47 pm

sshkey wrote:Definitly not. and i dont deserve a ban for that, same than that guy who was baned 7 days for "ask a ban" (painhertsz?) ...
i dont have problem to wait the ban, but at least you need acept your mods are exceding with that this last days and not only me.

I tend to leave moderation to the moderators, so you'll have to take your case with them; truthfully, I don't even know why you were banned. But let's just say that it might be that you'll find yourself banned less if you tone down your faggotry a bit. ^^
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby sshkey » Mon May 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Kaios wrote:painhertz has been unbanned, perhaps I will consider unbanning windmaker if he stops posting on his alt account for awhile.

in my defense... i just write here because are permited, and add two exceptions, 1 thread for birthday of my friend Arcanist, and another for a guy who have a problem similar than me what was very hard to fix it (code things) about drivers & java. just that.

loftar wrote:
sshkey wrote:Definitly not. and i dont deserve a ban for that, same than that guy who was baned 7 days for "ask a ban" (painhertsz?) ...

I tend to leave moderation to the moderators, so you'll have to take your case with them; truthfully, I don't even know why you were banned. But let's just say that it might be that you'll find yourself banned less if you tone down your faggotry a bit. ^^

i promisse make me best work but u need know is hard with some kind of people around...
sshkey

Postby krikke93 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Oh, didn't even notice! Congratulations on moderator Kaios :D
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby Kaios » Tue May 26, 2015 12:01 am

sshkey wrote:1 thread for birthday of my friend Arcanist

Yes and your post in that thread did not seem to be wishing Arcanist a happy birthday. I will agree Mikeyboy's post was less than positive which is why I am willing to revoke your ban despite these past transgressions provided you not break any further rules for at least the rest of the day/night/whatever your timezone is.
Kaios

Postby sshkey » Tue May 26, 2015 12:06 am

Kaios wrote:
sshkey wrote:1 thread for birthday of my friend Arcanist

Yes and your post in that thread did not seem to be wishing Arcanist a happy birthday. I will agree Mikeyboy's post was less than positive which is why I am willing to revoke your ban despite these past transgressions provided you not break any further rules for at least the rest of the day/night/whatever your timezone is.

EH ok, but, my first post say HB (happy birtdhay?) to Arcanist with a very pretty image. :| how that not is wish a Arcanist a happy birthday? or i am losing something?, i write the spoiler words, for the posibility to be banned for write in that thread, and Mikey post was totally stupid, and i respond like him. just that.
sshkey

Postby Kaios » Tue May 26, 2015 12:10 am

sshkey wrote:EH ok, but, my first post say HB (happy birtdhay?) to Arcanist with a very pretty image. :| how that not is wish a Arcanist a happy birthday? or i am losing something?, i write the spoiler words, for the posibility to be banned for write in that thread, and Mikey post was totally stupid, and i respond like him. just that.

Sorry I just assumed the entire post was a cover for sneaking the "fuck all mods" in there. Either way you have admitted yourself that you knew you could be banned for it so I feel I am being fair. Your other choice is to wait out the remainder of your current ban.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements