Mini-update: Ironworking qualities

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Mini-update: Ironworking qualities

Postby abagraba » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 am

Do I get a cape for pointing out that fuel ql didnt matter lofty?
abagraba

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am

abagraba wrote:Do I get a cape for pointing out that fuel ql didnt matter lofty?

Charcoal Q didn't matter and a lot of people know that, if that's what you mean.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby sabinati » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 am

anyone got q200+ iron yet?
sabinati

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 am

sabinati wrote:anyone got q200+ iron yet?

If I say yes do I get a cookie?

Shouldn't be too hard to get 1, should be really hard to get enough to matter though. :(

130->156->187->224
Assuming you start with 130 anyway. Man that's a low friggin' chance given what i've been doing so far to get just 2 upgrades... = =;

It does seem however that full nature now has 100% chance to get cast, not sure the percentage change on full industry for cast/wrought...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby sabinati » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 am

full nature's always been 100% cast man

and i'd guess you'd want to go with a full indy guy on the last step to get wrought for a saw
sabinati

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:44 am

It is? That's news to me, I would have sworn it was like 33% chance of wrought...
DatOneGuy

Postby Koya » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:36 am

I see with this update 3 things needed to get really good iron...
1 - miners, damn lot of them...
2 - clay, really good one... and a lot to re-build finery forge few times to improve q.
3 - HQ trees... to make HQ coal and bricks...

So this will be possible only to high developed citys with a lot of people and access to good resourses...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:53 am

This should keep all major cities busy for a while, I like this update, something to do with trees, a reason to plant a lot, and something to mine. Has been pretty fun watching a noticeable gain too...
DatOneGuy

Postby Koya » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:00 am

Well I see that i will run out of ore in one mine soon... Gotta send a lot of miners to dig again... and it gonna spend 3-4 barrels of beer a day :(
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby ewlol » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Why doesn't a finery forge increase the quality of your wrought ? It only lowers it or keeps it the same.

Its a bitch when you use your best charcoals hoping to achieve a better quality on excess iron but it turns out to have not raised the quality. :?
ewlol

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements