Planned downtime: Moving to a new server

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Planned downtime: Moving to a new server

Postby Sever » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:11 am

bluebooksky wrote:does anyone have the song have the song hardware store by Weird Al Yankovic stuck in your head or am i the only one? :?:

allen wrenches gerbil feeders toilet seats electric heaters trash compactors juice extractors shower rods and water meters
walkie talkies copper wires safety goggles radial tires bb pellets rubber mallets fans and dehumidifiers
picture hangers paper cutters waffle irons window shutters paint removers window louvers masking tape and plastic gutters
kitchen faucets folding tables weather stripping jumper cables hooks and tackle grout and spackle power foggers spoons and ladles
pesticides for fumigation high performance lubrication metal roofing waterproofing multipurpose insulation
air compressors brass connectors wrecking chisels smoke detectors tire gauges hamster cages thermostats and bug deflectors
trailer hitch demagnetizers automatic circumcisers tennis rackets angle brackets duracells and energizers
soffit panels circuit breakers vacuum cleaners coffee makers calculators generators matching salt and pepper shakers

"Could not locate server"

I look forward to less clicking-on-the-next-plant-before-you-finished-the-last-one disease. And the many "panchos doesnt wrok nemore" threads.
Come back two hours earlier.
Sever

Postby kodkiller » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:18 am

argggggggggggg
it's so late :(
i mailed you 2days ago, but did't know you got that email
if you want free serv i can donate that
i'm running serv-hosting company in Korea and support some fansites and opensouce sites
kodkiller

Postby rye130 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 am

kodkiller wrote:argggggggggggg
i'm running serv-hosting company in Korea and support some fansites and opensouce sites

Post specs, that could be a good fall back plan at a minimum if money for supporting the new server runs dry.
rye130

Postby ElGato4 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 am

MOOO
make it work q.q
ElGato4

Postby shadowchris » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 am

Its been fixed.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby kodkiller » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:55 am

rye130 wrote:
kodkiller wrote:argggggggggggg

Post specs, that could be a good fall back plan at a minimum if money for supporting the new server runs dry.

serv spec is for As you wish
i can make custom serv for host
if you want intel serv i5 750~ i7 950 cpu and upto 16gb mem + 1tb hdd raid or something
amd serv x6 phenom 1055t ~ 1090t cpu and same as up
kodkiller

Postby Sarchi » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 am

Hey, Loftar, is my hex editor good enough for editing the run.bat, or do I need an upgrade?

Here's a screenshot:

Thanks.
Sarchi

Postby bluebooksky » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:19 am

Sever wrote:
bluebooksky wrote:does anyone have the song have the song hardware store by Weird Al Yankovic stuck in your head or am i the only one? :?:

allen wrenches gerbil feeders toilet seats electric heaters trash compactors juice extractors shower rods and water meters
walkie talkies copper wires safety goggles radial tires bb pellets rubber mallets fans and dehumidifiers
picture hangers paper cutters waffle irons window shutters paint removers window louvers masking tape and plastic gutters
kitchen faucets folding tables weather stripping jumper cables hooks and tackle grout and spackle power foggers spoons and ladles
pesticides for fumigation high performance lubrication metal roofing waterproofing multipurpose insulation
air compressors brass connectors wrecking chisels smoke detectors tire gauges hamster cages thermostats and bug deflectors
trailer hitch demagnetizers automatic circumcisers tennis rackets angle brackets duracells and energizers
soffit panels circuit breakers vacuum cleaners coffee makers calculators generators matching salt and pepper shakers

wouldn't you think it would be great if H&H had automatic circumcisers and matching salt and pepper shakers :D
sorry i know im off topic but im bored im told i get a little weird when that happens. :oops: i cant help it i feel like a little kid before christmas
ohhhhhh I know what we all could use! HIGH PERFORMANCE LUBRICATION :!:
let us all take a moment remember and honor trisby, the true desident of Tris, who was last seen in all white walking into a river with her beloved sledgehammer in her hands. May she find honor and glory in the next life
bluebooksky

Postby Dropshock » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 am

Sarchi wrote:Hey, Loftar, is my hex editor good enough for editing the run.bat, or do I need an upgrade?

Here's a screenshot:

Thanks.

The hell are you doing opening up a batch file with a hex editor? Just open it in notepad, jesus christ
Dropshock

Postby rye130 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 am

Notepad? I've only heard of that in a few occassions and from my understanding, it's some crazy complicated shit!

As for hex editors I use http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/
rye130

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements