Downtime notice: Server overload

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Downtime notice: Server overload

Postby Kaios » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 am

Granger wrote:
Whitehead1771 wrote:Ok i can get banners to deconstruct but statues don't yet. Please tell me they will also cause 90% of our village was covered by statues.

same problem here

It would also help should the statues and banners deconstruct without an explosion effect, so you can pick the resources (else they might end up in a cliff, wall or a house).
Kaios

Postby loftar » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 am

The statues were indeed bugged. It will be fixed after the next server restart. Would you like one sooner, or later? :)
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Sarchi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 am

Lilith would like her cape sooner. XD
Sarchi

Postby Windforce » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 am

Sarchi wrote:Lilith would like her cape sooner. XD

Huh ?
Lilith Ravenclaw
Lawspeaker - City of Bevelle (World 3)
Windforce

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 am

Now more than ever I must say we NEED better village management.

For those of us who have proper conquest, losing a village in the manner in which some have would absolutely devastate us, and a 'patch' wouldn't work. I know it's rare, but something better should come along, because as we see now the 'fix' applied here is very fast and dirty and would not work at all for our purposes, it would set us back thousands if not millions of pieces of linen, and weeks of work to repair.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Rhiannon » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:58 am

Butko wrote:
burgingham wrote:Wow seriously. No reason for a wipe here and no reason for demanding stuff. Never forget that this is still an alpha and it is also done in the freetime of the devs. Looks to me like the new generation of players doesn't know anything about that. None of you has a reason to demand ANYTHING!
If loftar were to go on and remove just your character because he feels like being an ass today that would still be fine, because it is his game.

We do not demand anything, but as it seems situation is hopeless. Ofc you have a full ass of everything there in Sodom or your village and you can basicaly overtake now any mine you find and smash down the wall. If one village controls all mines or only specific mines whole game lose purpose to play, coz we will be then all slaves to them. I'm 100% sure that 50% of ppl will probably stop playing it and that is not good for that game. We want to have more players and bigger map and not one or two supreme villages holding all mines or specific ones to dictate the price and production of specific metal. You know what I'm talking about here and you are afraid to world reset can happen. Ofc you are afraid to lose a lot. You have own a lot of mines and now is opportunity to take even more. Oh I hate greedines of ppl... it has no limit!!!

Cough...hum? what? oh yeah, true dat, but then again, oh another one...what year is this? Deja Vu all the way around, logic is for those who suffer the fallacy of the clear minded and the homosapiens laugh at the apes as they attempt another footy goal with a coconut. What the hell?...I haven't a damn clue what that's suppose to mean as Manchester United screams GO YOU REDS GO YOU REDS!!!!!!!
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby Sarchi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 am

DatOneGuy wrote:Now more than ever I must say we NEED better village management.

For those of us who have proper conquest, losing a village in the manner in which some have would absolutely devastate us, and a 'patch' wouldn't work. I know it's rare, but something better should come along, because as we see now the 'fix' applied here is very fast and dirty and would not work at all for our purposes, it would set us back thousands if not millions of pieces of linen, and weeks of work to repair.

This.
Sarchi

Postby virus_128 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 am

loftar, what i have to do? I lost occults and sling, i putted it in cupboard, but then it disappeared.
virus_128

Postby Butko » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:25 am

Winterbrass wrote:
Butko wrote:Living in unpopulated area is like: travel 1 hour in one way to reach your spot for soil, grap 2 chests and hearth back. Repeat process every week... Yeah good luck with that.

If that were your circumstance, and soil is your majour export, why are you not living right on top of the node in question? That is laziness, stupidity and self-inflicted misery.

If u live on spot u have mine 1 hour away, if u live enar mine u have other spots 1 hour away of each others... There is no point where u live, getting all stuff on one place is impossible to get since all that spots are already taken.
Butko

Postby spectacle » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:13 am

Butko wrote:
Winterbrass wrote:
Butko wrote:Living in unpopulated area is like: travel 1 hour in one way to reach your spot for soil, grap 2 chests and hearth back. Repeat process every week... Yeah good luck with that.

If that were your circumstance, and soil is your majour export, why are you not living right on top of the node in question? That is laziness, stupidity and self-inflicted misery.

If u live on spot u have mine 1 hour away, if u live enar mine u have other spots 1 hour away of each others... There is no point where u live, getting all stuff on one place is impossible to get since all that spots are already taken.

Stop whining, that's how it's always been for everyone, since the very start of this world. Build crossroads and level your agi up for fast travel.
Once a man has changed the relationship between himself and his environment, he cannot return to the blissful ignorance he left. Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective.
-Commissioner Pravin Lal, "A Social History of Planet"
spectacle

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements