Game Development: Stop. It's Hammertime.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Stop. It's Hammertime.

Postby Sarchi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 am

Oddity wrote:
jgudge wrote:AND the only mine that i could find was already owned, and is claimed by someone who's obviously stopped playing a while ago. I'm talking natural degrade of palisade, and the town claim is drained.

So why haven't you taken it yet? Snatch that shit up before someone else does.

Sledgehammer + palisade = fun.
Sarchi

Postby jgudge » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Oddity wrote:So why haven't you taken it yet? Snatch that shit up before someone else does.

You know what? Fuck you and your intelligence... Q.Q
I don't know why i didn't take it. Probably should have. lol
George Carlin wrote:The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.
jgudge

Postby DrakenRahl » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 am

DatOneGuy wrote:
DrakenRahl wrote:I take or break everything. Nailed down or not. Love the sleghammer it let me skip the rest the way to Pali-basher. Now to 1 man Ramming on Brickwalls.....

so many targets so little time.

Just a hint: LUEtopia is on my list.

Touch LUEtopia and I guarantee you'll be dead faster than you can make another sledgehammer.

I'll be dead....
To which "you'll" are you refering? Real life (you trace my IP?) or are you talking about the guy that......lol wait... don't want to let everyone know how this works.
The mechanics of this GAME allow raiding and thieving (I do believe this is a learnable skill) to take place. I present you with the challenge of stopping me and the excitement of the Game within the GAME.
If you are going to get pissy. well there is always farmville.

PS. Imagine a Haven without evil-do'ers........What would be the point......?
Bite Me
DrakenRahl

Postby rye130 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:17 am

DrakenRahl wrote:
DatOneGuy wrote:
DrakenRahl wrote:I take or break everything. Nailed down or not. Love the sleghammer it let me skip the rest the way to Pali-basher. Now to 1 man Ramming on Brickwalls.....

so many targets so little time.

Just a hint: LUEtopia is on my list.

Touch LUEtopia and I guarantee you'll be dead faster than you can make another sledgehammer.

I'll be dead....
To which "you'll" are you refering? Real life (you trace my IP?) or are you talking about the guy that......lol wait... don't want to let everyone know how this works.
The mechanics of this GAME allow raiding and thieving (I do believe this is a learnable skill) to take place. I present you with the challenge of stopping me and the excitement of the Game within the GAME.
If you are going to get pissy. well there is always farmville.

PS. Imagine a Haven without evil-do'ers........What would be the point......?

He's basically saying that if you leave scents at LUEtopia (which I believe is in some way related to Sodom), those scents will be tracked an you will be killed, no challange, just a death and a waste of your time.
rye130

Postby DrakenRahl » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:25 am

In a GAME where people endlessly grind wheat to flour to gain "points" ......what really is a waste of time?
Bite Me
DrakenRahl

Postby Sarchi » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:30 am

Nah, he's just saying that we'll PK you for fun if you mess with LUEtopia. Gotta defend what's ours, etc.
Sarchi

Postby jgudge » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:14 pm

DrakenRahl wrote:In a GAME where people endlessly grind wheat to flour to gain "points" ......what really is a waste of time?

Lol
George Carlin wrote:The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.
jgudge

Postby wolf1000wolf » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:21 pm

As I lose heart after going through the first couple pages of a 52 page thread... how much Str is needed to dmg a brickwall with a battering ram?
wolf1000wolf

Postby sabinati » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:27 pm

solo 2601+
2 guys about 700 each
3 guys about 300 each
4 guys about 170 each

brick walls soak 70 damage. the ram does 20 damage, so you need to do a combined 51 (preferably more, or it will take forever) damage. each person's damage is the square root of their strength. so 100 str is 10 damage. you could have 3 guys with 100 each and 1 guy with 441+, whatever totals up to 51 or more.
sabinati

Postby Phizuol » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm

sabinati wrote:solo 2601+
2 guys about 700 each
3 guys about 300 each
4 guys about 170 each

brick walls soak 70 damage. the ram does 20 damage, so you need to do a combined 51 (preferably more, or it will take forever) damage. each person's damage is the square root of their strength. so 100 str is 10 damage. you could have 3 guys with 100 each and 1 guy with 441+, whatever totals up to 51 or more.

What if the guys have hammers?
Phizuol

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements