Houston, We Have A Problem.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Houston, We Have A Problem.

Postby BlitzKrieger » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:42 pm

The waiting for the reset is killing me. :ugeek:
"By the sword in my hand I will conquer the land. I will decimate and decapitate those that question the sword in my hand." -Týr
BlitzKrieger

Postby zacty » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:43 pm

gah....yes it is!
i really need to find a good signature
zacty

Postby sabinati » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

guys, this is not a chat thread. don't make me lock it, ok?
sabinati

Postby jgudge » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Speed wrote:
jgudge wrote:Ugh, so many new players, where did they all come from? And why are they all trolling???

U be trollin urself.

Says the guy with 22 posts.

BlitzKrieger wrote:The waiting for the reset is killing me. :ugeek:

Dude, honestly, this has been said like fifty times in this thread alone, we're all waiting, so there's no need to have people keep posting it. Let's just assume we all are impatient from now on, ok?

*whips out imaginary ban-hammer*
George Carlin wrote:The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.
jgudge

Postby FatBob » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:48 pm

I lol'd
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

Postby Speed » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

jgudge wrote:
Speed wrote:
jgudge wrote:Ugh, so many new players, where did they all come from? And why are they all trolling???

U be trollin urself.

Says the guy with 22 posts.

BlitzKrieger wrote:The waiting for the reset is killing me. :ugeek:

Dude, honestly, this has been said like fifty times in this thread alone, we're all waiting, so there's no need to have people keep posting it. Let's just assume we all are impatient from now on, ok?

*whips out imaginary ban-hammer*

I'm not even talking about posts, you said all the "new" players are trolling, while you aren't even a member for 1 month. Who cares if my post count is so low? At least I'm not being a "cool" guy here.
Speed

Postby Danno » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 pm

ALWAYS wrote:
Danno wrote:A bed is a luxury

A bed is not a luxury; it is a waste of space. Having a bed reduces your storage by 64 spaces. A house should have nothing but 22 cupboards in it, stand outside when you logout. Drink wine 24/7, stop being a noob.

Well, its best use is to have a secure login point. As some of us have noticed, the "log in from where you logged out" button often fails to work. Apparently it has to do with your log in point being occupied by something else (e.g. another hearthling or a frog). But if you sleep in a bed, you're guaranteed to be able to log in from that point since the bed reserves your spot. The hearth fire is the same, which is why you can always log in from your hearth fire.
The travel weariness is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned. As for houses jam-packed with cupboards, I don't prefer them, myself.

sabinati wrote:guys, this is not a chat thread. don't make me lock it, ok?

Maybe we need a topic stating the current status in the title (e.g. NOT WIPED YET, STOP ASKING) so people stop checking/asking here. It all keeps leading to conversations of desired updates and crap.

+2 for Speed
RIP
Danno

Postby szpiler » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 pm

ALWAYS wrote:
Danno wrote:
szpiler wrote:I think that in new world should be a new bed. There are only straw and spruce bough bed in start of the game. In new world at the beggining it will be possible to do only second one but we need for that a fir boughs. What about people starting game in Broadleaf Forest? They can't make a bed. Maby jorb you will make some bed that can be made from any boughs?

A bed is a luxury, not a necessity by any means. You won't have to worry about travel weariness at all when you're new, to say the least, and you can just rebuild your hearth fire if you want to make sure you can log in where you logged out. If you're complaining about that, you should complain about how there's no natural food source in coniferous forests (i.e. broadleaf forests have apples). It couldn't hurt to give the coniferous forests some kind of advantage since they pretty much lose at everything.

A bed is not a luxury; it is a waste of space. Having a bed reduces your storage by 64 spaces. A house should have nothing but 22 cupboards in it, stand outside when you logout. Drink wine 24/7, stop being a noob.

Sorry master, I promise to stop being a noob in new world.
szpiler

Postby Pomagiernocy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:57 pm

I was sure that end of the world should be in 2012 :o

Oh and Hello everyone :D
Last edited by Pomagiernocy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pomagiernocy

Postby Teleskop » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Im going craaazy!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements