Game Development: World 5

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 5

Postby Shadow7168 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:11 am

If I recall correctly, W4 only lasted like 2 months... and also no 4 day pre-apocolypse?
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
Shadow7168

Postby loftar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:13 am

Shadow7168 wrote:If I recall correctly, W4 only lasted like 2 months... and also no 4 day pre-apocolypse?

What is this on-topic posting?! I will have none of that!
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Naeght » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 am

jorb wrote:
Naeght wrote:Marx was wrong about many things.

Was he right about any?

His economic discoveries have been accepted by the whole academy, the surplus theory for example. You also can't deny the division of classes between oppressed and oppressors, although more complex now than back in those days. Materialistic history, Dialectic, Anthropology. He studied the capitalism to learn how to destroy it. Even if you love capitalism and have no wish of changing it for another system, studying Marx will help you understand it. Just disregard the whole part of stealing the work of another man, lowering his life condition, and objectifying him is wrong, organizing the proletariat, and overthrowing the bourgeoisie.
Naeght

Postby Rhiannon » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 am

jorb wrote:
Junkfist wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:Here is the USA, our governement was created by the founding fathers to provide the services that WE as individuals cannot.

Everyone, kill your parents if they taught you this.

That.

lol..over 2 years the hits just keep on coming. Sometimes they extol the virtues and play blowjob provider to communist theory and serial killer justification for perma death greifing, then they suddenly sound like schitzophrenic corporate right wing Xtian fundamentalist clinic bombers. So i take it Jorb that when your stoned and drunk you are a sweet hippie commie frolicing naked on the commune with your pencil cock drawings collection, but when your on crytal meth your a right wing fundy flunky justifying 2% "master race" rich bitch class warfare. It all makes a lot more sense now. Thank God I belong to the Straight Edge movement...sXe forever....because obviously drugs do you NO good at all babydoll.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 am

Oh noes, I'm being pwnt by a flavor of the month youth movement.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Kaios » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 am

What the fuck is wrong with smoking weed
Kaios

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:23 am

Kaios wrote:What the fuck is wrong with smoking weed

Prevents you from being calm and collected like Rhiannon.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Naeght » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 am

You do realize that despite you hate the new world and you are being constantly flamed on the forums you dont leave? That seems like an addiction to me. Besides i never understood why would someone swear to repress them self on so many levels of life.
Either way, i finished studying my wishbone, so im off to sleep.
Naeght

Postby loftar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 am

Naeght wrote:Even if you love capitalism and have no wish of changing it for another system, studying Marx will help you understand it.

Thank you, I have read Chapter 1 of Das Kapital. It was among the worst I've read in terms of floating abstractions, (probably intentionally) murky expressions and outright contradictions even from one sentence to the next. There could be no way to continue reading, because with those premises, there's nowhere to go. I'm not even exaggerating, it was that horrible. I can't believe anyone has ever taken it seriously.

Naeght wrote:You also can't deny the division of classes between oppressed and oppressors

Watch me.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Rhiannon » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 am

jorb wrote:Oh noes, I'm being pwnt by a flavor of the month youth movement.

LOL...sXe began in the 1977 hardcore punnk scene and became a worldwide movement by 1981, made famous in a Minor Threat song (Straight Edge to be exact) and "Keep it clean" by The Vibrators. American punk band and English punk band respectivly. Hardly "flavor of the montth". You should stay true/live so long. It's been alive and well ever since. 35 years and counting does not a "Flavor of the month" make.

Kaios wrote:What the fuck is wrong with smoking weed

Nothing really, as long as it doesn't cause you to do harm or lead you to ride down crack candy lane..lol

Naeght wrote:You do realize that despite you hate the new world and you are being constantly flamed on the forums you dont leave? That seems like an addiction to me. Besides i never understood why would someone swear to repress them self on so many levels of life.

just because you have the attention span of a typical latch key ritalin kid and or would jump ship and bug out on something/someone you loved EVEN if it/they were dying or became disabled or (insert random tragedy here) doesn't mean we all would. Sleep good and don't roll over into the wet spot!
Last edited by Rhiannon on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements