Game Development: World 5

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 5

Postby Zidek » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 am

All I have to say about this is....
FAIL
such a beautiful game turned into shit :S
sorry about my words, but true
Zidek

Postby Peloquinn » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 am

Zidek wrote:All I have to say about this is....
FAIL
such a beautiful game turned into shit :S
sorry about my words, but true

Not sure if this breaks the forum rules, so delete my post if it does, but I agree with you Zidek, and if your reasons are similar to mine, you should check out WURM online, or if you have a little cash each month, A tale in the Desert. They are good crafting MMOs. WURM has combat, as well. Or even Minecraft. Very fun.

-Peloquinn
Peloquinn

Postby Peloquinn » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 am

Jackard wrote:if it gets rid of some of the whiners that joined during world three and four, good riddance

these forums have become increasingly obnoxious of late. you will not be missed

You left off some words and punctuation -

by Jackard.

You will not be missed by Jackard. Just thought I'd help. You seem so busy with all the posting.

-Peloquinn
Peloquinn

Postby Highneon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:38 am

FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO DO NOT APPROVE OF THE NEW LP SYSTEM:

simply stop playing. if jorb and loftar see the population plumit then they will take it back. no need to troll because that will only hurt people's feelings.
World 5 Bottleneck!
Highneon

Postby TOEEE » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 am

Is there any clients yet im sick of looking at this small screen. please aND THANK YOU
TOEEE

Postby Rhiannon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 am

Highneon wrote:FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO DO NOT APPROVE OF THE NEW LP SYSTEM:

simply stop playing. if jorb and loftar see the population plumit then they will take it back. no need to troll because that will only hurt people's feelings.

Oh shut the fuck up. I'm so sick of seeing this ONE simple line in every fucking game over the whole fucking internet whenever any fucking person makes a negative comment about any fucking game. "ooo just leave then"..OOOOO cry cry moreeeee bunch of sissy ass lame unimaginative pricks. Well here's another "cry" for ya beeboo babyshoes.

jeez it is kinda like a facebook game now..lol Which is pretty sad. SO , 2 hours and no rabbit or chicken so no bone = no saw = ect. You get no LP for building things and a small tad the first time you craft something or see something. So if the same parameters for stats apply (such as required explor to see www and os forth) exactly how is Lp suppose be earned once you've touched everything and crafted everythigng once? which so far = maybe enough lp to get half the skills and doesnt even count upping your stats. Though interesting concept..the lack of lp = pretty brilliant fail so far. A cheesy facebook easter egg game seems more "accomplishment" oriented so far.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby Whitney7 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 am

Rhiannon wrote:I refuse to calm down. I refuse to have a nice time. RAGE!

:geek:
Cyber Nations: A Politics Simulator?
Whitney7

Postby burgingham » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 am

I don't think you understood the system yet, Rhiannon. Keep trying to figure it out :)
burgingham

Postby Vesena » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:46 am

I haven't seen a popup to complete my Log Cabin instantly for 30 HearthCash, so I don't really get the facebook game comparison.
Vesena

Postby Jackard » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

Highneon wrote:if jorb and loftar see the population plumit then they will take it back

this is an awfully large assumption. exactly what are you basing it on?
Jackard

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements