Game Development: World 5

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 5

Postby Naeght » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 am

My guess is that you read the paragraph about Commodity Fetishism.
Its funny that you disliked it, because thats what i absolutely love about your game, that it reflects a non fetishist economy, society even. Maybe you should try reading the wiki article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodity_fetishism , its much easier than The capital which requires knowledge of economy and philosophy to fully understand.

I just came back to leave some love behind, get friendly and gay again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC4SBm7gQys
Naeght

Postby loftar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 am

Naeght wrote:My guess is that you read the paragraph about Commodity Fetishism.

When I said I read Chapter 1, I meant the whole of it. It was at least a bit funny. :)

Naeght wrote:its much easier than The capital which requires knowledge of economy and philosophy to fully understand.

If it requires anything to "understand" it, it would be the ability to accept contradictory thoughts.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 am

Naeght wrote:The capital which requires knowledge of economy and philosophy to fully understand.

Have both, don't understand, there's nothing to be understood.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Junkfist » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:50 am

Rhiannon is there anything you'd like to tell us about English grammar structures or creating new currency systems?
Junkfist

Postby Rhiannon » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 am

Junkfist wrote:Rhiannon is there anything you'd like to tell us about English grammar structures or creating new currency systems?

Humm, well, don't you think to make the best use of our time together, that Phallic insecurity, the social butterfly effect, and the futile embarrasment of displaying the "poodle attempts to impress the rockweider syndrome" symptoms would be more suited to your situation? If we wish to make any progress in assiting your concerns that is. As during this quiet moment between us I would long to help you in some way. :P
Last edited by Rhiannon on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby Junkfist » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 am

Perhaps how Conscience Dreaming is the inspiration for your political business information and the dangers of Government Officials with mind control and brainwash methods?
Junkfist

Postby sabinati » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:14 am

what on earth are poddles and rockweiders
sabinati

Postby Junkfist » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:18 am

I have no idea I can't control her English Grammar Structure.

(Only she can control her English Grammar Structure)
Junkfist

Postby Rhiannon » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 am

sabinati wrote:what on earth are poddles and rockweiders

Excuse me POODLE and rottweiler..lol

Tis the danger of typing and raiding ant hills at the same time.

As to the syndrome itself. It manifests when a little dog smells the scent of a the big dog in the area and in an attempt to curry favor, be considered a non-threat, or even sometimes to be allowed to share in the meal, will licks the big dogs testicles, scurry around underfoot barking adulation and or attempting to mimc said "big dog" to increase it's own pained self worth and (it hopes) even be considered "one of the pack". Unfortunatly for the little tyke it often results in eventual silence with nothing left in the yard but suspicuously fluffy balls of cotton-like fur where little poodle use to be when the "big dogs" get bored, hungry or just ready to move on...lol For the poor little tyke was never anything but tolerated in its misguided attempt at assimilation and pack mentality with what was NEVER really its own kind.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby Junkfist » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 am

Your classist, caste-based beliefs must be very disappointing to your parents. :(
Junkfist

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements