Slight update: Hearth Vaults & Mentory Plunder

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Slight update: Hearth Vaults & Mentory Plunder

Postby DatOneGuy » Sun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm

I would also like a clarification: If the only way into some place is through another level (3D hearth vault) is it copacetic?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby MagicManICT » Mon May 30, 2011 2:34 am

DatOneGuy wrote:I would also like a clarification: If the only way into some place is through another level (3D hearth vault) is it copacetic?

Are you talking about going up or down levels? Either way, I don't see how it would be possible to get a place where a hearth is completely unreachable anywhere below the surface.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 am

MagicManICT wrote:
DatOneGuy wrote:I would also like a clarification: If the only way into some place is through another level (3D hearth vault) is it copacetic?

Are you talking about going up or down levels? Either way, I don't see how it would be possible to get a place where a hearth is completely unreachable anywhere below the surface.

Very possible!
Doesn't matter up or down.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 am

MagicManICT wrote:Are you talking about going up or down levels? Either way, I don't see how it would be possible to get a place where a hearth is completely unreachable anywhere below the surface.

maybe this
Tonkyhonk

Postby sabinati » Mon May 30, 2011 3:36 am

you know the rules, and so do i: the hearth has to be reachable by legit methods.
sabinati

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon May 30, 2011 5:01 am

sabinati wrote:

you know the rules, and so do i: the hearth has to be reachable by legit methods.

3D Hearth Vault it is, thank you sir.

I just don't want someone coming in and going -snip- and then get nuked if the inside isn't checked for a minehole.
Last edited by DatOneGuy on Mon May 30, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
DatOneGuy

Postby novaalpha » Mon May 30, 2011 5:03 am

sabinati wrote:you know the rules, and so do i: the hearth has to be reachable by legit methods.

Excuse me, what rules?
novaalpha

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon May 30, 2011 5:05 am

novaalpha wrote:
sabinati wrote:you know the rules, and so do i: the hearth has to be reachable by legit methods.

Excuse me, what rules?

If the Hearthfire is not reachable, you will be nuked.

In other words ,let's say that you make a hearthfire as hard to reach as possible but it's still reachable it should be okay. If you make it downright impossible to reach, you will be nuked.
DatOneGuy

Postby burgingham » Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 am

DatOneGuy wrote:it should be okay

That is the key part of your sentence though. In the end it is still Jorb who decides and maybe you find him in the right mood to nuke something that is so hard to reach that it is close to impossible ;)
burgingham

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon May 30, 2011 5:21 am

burgingham wrote:
DatOneGuy wrote:it should be okay

That is the key part of your sentence though. In the end it is still Jorb who decides and maybe you find him in the right mood to nuke something that is so hard to reach that it is close to impossible ;)

That's why I'm skeptical... :?
DatOneGuy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements