Slight update: Hearth Vaults & Mentory Plunder

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Slight update: Hearth Vaults & Mentory Plunder

Postby sabinati » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

just claim it again
sabinati

Postby cobaltjones » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

matiasdk2 wrote:so lets say you need remove your claim for X reason then a random hearthling come and hur hur your cave entrance

There's the problem. Once you move your claim, for whatever reason, then that cave is no longer yours. Be thankful that whoever squatted there was lazy and only blocked it with a HF. Would you rather he put his own claim on top of it, making it require village revocation to get back?

Not trying to be rude or chastise you for being upset by it, but those are the mechanics of the game. If there's no claim over it, then there's no reason he shouldn't be able to do whatever he wants to it.
cobaltjones

Postby matiasdk2 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 pm

then he should claim it , not only build a efing hf

thats the problem that i have with it , im ok with someone claiming it or building a palisade , if he claim he need an alt or declaim other property , so thats take a little effort or risk whatever he choose and is fine
but build a hf dosnt take nothing ,

meh , whatever ill just go and claim it and destroy the hf ...but my sg is soo dangerous that i cant leave the claim on it ¬¬
i need see my options
matiasdk2

Postby cobaltjones » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm

For what it's worth, it's pretty trivial with the new LP system to train up a claim alt for the sole purpose of claiming outside resources that you want to secure access to. It shouldn't take more than a day to get a new character 5k LP if you're feeding him your own readymade curiosities.

I don't really condone this method, but that's simply how the game works now and it's easy and convenient to do.
cobaltjones

Postby BadMotel » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

matiasdk2 wrote:then he should claim it , not only build a efing hf

Actually he should do both. If you just claim it then it only requires trespassing to get into the cave, then they can do whatever they want in the cave since it has no interior claim, so they should put the HF there to make sure they are only ones who can get in AND claim it so it takes vandalism to remove the HF.
Today is a good day to die.
BadMotel

Postby al » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:10 am

jorb wrote:Loftar hates you, which is why this is a check on paving rather than on actual building.

I wish him to reincarnate into mmorpg char in the afterlife for that! Worst update ever...
al

Postby cobaltjones » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:35 am

Look at what your laziness has wrought loftar! Look upon those who suffer by your non-action!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18420
cobaltjones

Postby mvgulik » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 am

Yea, that sucks ... funny like hell to. Just glad I planned my palisade with some room to spare. For sure I would have forgotten about the gate clearance to. ... aaarrrgggg ... lol
mvgulik

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:29 am

matiasdk2 wrote:nah i removed the claim a few days ago because raids on my house

i still think this shouldnt be legal ,

If you moved your claim, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Are you implying that your house wasn't on your claim making it fair game to be raided? (No claim, fair game.) I would also guess that you probably didn't have a palisade up (or at a minimum a roundpole fence completely claimed).
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Potjeh » Sun May 29, 2011 5:55 pm

OK, I need a legality clarification. Is a vault legal if the one place where ram can be built is blocked by an object that can be destroyed without a ram (given high str, of course)? If not, what if the object was placed with vandalism?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements