Game Development: Ultra Permadeath

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Ultra Permadeath

Postby hazzor » Sat May 12, 2012 11:15 am

evilboy666 wrote:
hazzor wrote:The stupidity of the human race makes me cry, and yes, i mean you... offence

You made me really happy in a way now, for just knowing you as hazzor, god bless your relatives. and go smash your nuts and stop this madness.

you make no sense, literally none, all i can deduce from that seems to have no context, you believe in a god... and that me pointing out your stupidity made you happy, and that you also want me to smash my nuts... perhaps you worry that if i breed i'll make a master race, still not sure about that one... Had i not been awake for so long i'd make a crafted and thorough response that would, with any luck, drive you to tears and an eventual suicide, however i'm tired, so instead i'll replenish my caffeine and eat some crisps...
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Postby evilboy666 » Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 am

Deleted it
evilboy666

Postby hazzor » Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 am

evilboy666 wrote:Deleted it

HAH, you edited your rage post, what the fuck is with that?! My mother is a bitch? what does she have to do with this?! what are you twelve? losing an argument, BEST INSULT THEIR MOTHER, you are the second person I've called a waste of flesh today, you waste of flesh
hazzor

Postby evilboy666 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 pm

hazzor wrote:

HAH, you edited your rage post, what the fuck is with that?! My mother is a bitch? what does she have to do with this?! what are you twelve? losing an argument, BEST INSULT THEIR MOTHER, you are the second person I've called a waste of flesh today, you waste of flesh

Waste of flesh? I am sure i did something for the world times and times more than you. Waste of flesh is better than being a sperm waste. It would have been better if your father would just ejaculate on a paper.
evilboy666

Postby hazzor » Sat May 12, 2012 12:41 pm

evilboy666 wrote:
hazzor wrote:

Waste of flesh? I am sure i did something for the world times and times more than you. Waste of flesh is better than being a sperm waste. It would have been better if your father would just ejaculate on a paper.

HAHAHA, please, list your life's achievements, can we get a nila-hood 2.0 in here? let me guess, you tame polar bears?
hazzor

Postby evilboy666 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:44 pm

hazzor wrote:
evilboy666 wrote:
hazzor wrote:

HAHAHA, please, list your life's achievements, can we get a nila-hood 2.0 in here? let me guess, you tame polar bears?

I tame idiots like you.
evilboy666

Postby hazzor » Sat May 12, 2012 12:47 pm

evilboy666 wrote:I tame idiots like you.

oh do you now, that's quite odd because i don't feel as if you've tamed me at all, i just feel like you've shown us all how much of an idiot you are... sorry, reaffirmed our knowledge of your idiocy rather
hazzor

Postby evilboy666 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:53 pm

hazzor wrote:
evilboy666 wrote:I tame idiots like you.

oh do you now, that's quite odd because i don't feel as if you've tamed me at all, i just feel like you've shown us all how much of an idiot you are... sorry, reaffirmed our knowledge of your idiocy rather

why would you feel like so, and my smartness is nothing to be debated here. but you only seem to be some nonimportant person who seeks trouble.
evilboy666

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat May 12, 2012 1:23 pm

5. Spam: Please refrain from offtopic chatting in important threads
Both of you cool it. This is an announcement thread and even if it was an old april fools joke this is a conversation you need to take to pms.
TeckXKnight

Postby cowlover110 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:00 am

TeckXKnight wrote:5. Spam: Please refrain from offtopic chatting in important threads
Both of you cool it. This is an announcement thread and even if it was an old april fools joke this is a conversation you need to take to pms.

"important threads" lol
cowlover110

Previous

Return to Announcements