Olympus v.s. Wayneville: Decision reached.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Olympus v.s. Wayneville: Decision reached.

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm

I make this announcement not because we have decided on anything, but because you need to know that we're thinking about doing something.

Background: The good people of Wayneville have used a bugged piece of coal to inflate their character statistics to unreasonable heights. The gods feel threatened by this obvious attempt at usurping their divine position, and intend to do something about it. What remains to be seen.

We have to do something, guys. I'm sorry, but your numbers are crazy. I will post in this thread when we have decided on something.

Decision: kLauE killed a person today using a character affected by bugged coal. My hand has thus been forced to a decision that I would have wanted to come up with a better solution for. All characters who we, judging by character stats, fell might have exploited coal will have all their statistics reduced by a hard 50%. If the persons engage in any criminal activity before this sentence has taken effect, they will be deleted. We will be looking at all members of Wayneville, if someone feels they might get punished, but should not be, please send me a PM and tell me why.

The person who was killed had a long ass number for a name, and should PM me with account information to be resurrected from the dead.

Anyone who wishes to object against this decision should send me a PM. The decision will take effect as soon as loftar is avaliable to hack the account database.

I do not want to do this. In the future, please inform us of bugs like these, instead of trying to exploit them. I'm sorry.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Re: Olympus v.s. Wayneville: Sentence pending.

Postby Xybb » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Woot? I'd like to add that we never used our "crazy" stats to harm anyone :P.

Btw., I think our stats are high but not impossibly high to reach. Since the bug is fixed I raised my strength by another 15 points, so I wouldn't call them crazy high.
Xybb

Postby KiT » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh oh, poor devs. I quite doubt you will be able to succesfully contain all the uberquality items that have been produced thanks to that bugged piece of coal. Personally, i traded a q93 stone axe from these guys; never got to use it though, it still lies on one of my alts, wonder if he will be caught in thes acts of divine retribution whatever they will be.
And i guess the q93 axe is just the smallest thing of those they got. I wanna see some screenshots of their fun stuff before its fixed.
KiT

Postby VoodooDog » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Xybb wrote:Woot? I'd like to add that we never used our "crazy" stats to harm anyone :P.

Btw., I think our stats are high but not impossibly high to reach. Since the bug is fixed I raised my strength by another 15 points, so I wouldn't call them crazy high.

you destroyed our village, protect guys who attack us and still have many bugged up stuff...
just lower there lp to ~1million. this would be fair for all.
VoodooDog

Postby Xybb » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:16 pm

VoodooDog wrote:
Xybb wrote:Woot? I'd like to add that we never used our "crazy" stats to harm anyone :P.

you destroyed our village, protect guys who attack us and still have many bugged up stuff...

Voodoo: I'll be serious. You, are simply dumb. We'd have >3,5 million lp, without using anything bugged or even macroing. Everyone could have done it to your city, it is not hard to destroy a palisade and some baskets. You don't have to think everybody is weak like you, just because you are a Lemming.
Last edited by Xybb on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xybb

Postby burgingham » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:16 pm

VoodooDog wrote:

Lol, this would be simply ridiculous since I already had over 3 million LP before the mapreset...since then I would have made another 2 million even without the bug for sure.
burgingham

Postby VoodooDog » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:19 pm

sure sure... but with 3mil lp you wouldnt attack us without a knowing like 'haha no one can kill us'.

so reduce there lp to 1million, this guys do enough shit to the game.
VoodooDog

Postby burgingham » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:23 pm

VoodooDog wrote:sure sure... but with 3mil lp you wouldnt attack us without a knowing like 'haha no one can kill us'.

Hm, it's barely worth it to answer to such a dumb proposal at all. Just a few things: you deserved it, we would have done it without the additional lp and destroying other villages is part of the game. Nuff said, ignoring you and your obviously inferior intelligence from now on.
burgingham

Postby Xybb » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:36 pm

VoodooDog wrote:sure sure... but with 3mil lp you wouldnt attack us without a knowing like 'haha no one can kill us'.

So, what did we do to the game? Most of the people we had contact with have probably made good experiences withs us. In fact you and your villagers are the only people who have problems with us.
Xybb

Postby sami1337 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Xybb wrote:

So, what did we do to the game? Most of the people we had contact with have probably made good experiences withs us. In fact you and your villagers are the only people who have problems with us.

Your village broke the system. If the coal way used not to make tools with there would not be an unlimited stream of uber items. So because you did this it became a lasting problem that needs a fix.

One way to repair this would be to simply remove all uber smithing tools.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Next

Return to Announcements