Planned downtime: Harddrive replacement

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Planned downtime: Harddrive replacement

Postby Seliah » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Monrook wrote:
We want a picture about that lady Jorb! :-Đ

I agree,

(Or guy, we will still love you honey. :lol: )

Maybe he didn'd paid for electrisity this month so they shuted it down

Shall we send money? :-Đ
Seliah

Postby Monrook » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Redlaw wrote:Seems like this server might be falling apart.

Oh dont say that, I just started gettign the hang of this stuff. Got alot to learn and looking forward to doing so. Its been so long from last I was entertaind as I have been for the last few days in this game.
Monrook

Postby PaperHappen » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Monrook wrote:

Oh dont say that, I just started gettign the hang of this stuff. Got alot to learn and looking forward to doing so. Its been so long from last I was entertaind as I have been for the last few days in this game.

As simple as this game is, really, it is quite amusing. The server actually hasn't crashed in a few weeks. Sun/Mon downtime was due to maintenance.
All the angels sing because you're going to die....
PaperHappen

Postby Seliah » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Monrook wrote:

Haha, me too, same boat here. Wasn't fun tough, when I got killed by someone on my first day. :-O I hope it will be back soon, I have no programs for today. *Runs off to her precious FIMO, instead of waiting for a miracle.*

As simple as this game is, really, it is quite amusing. The server actually hasn't crashed in a few weeks. Sun/Mon downtime was due to maintenance.

Most simple games are more fun than complicated ones. Everyone can understand simple stuff. Take my Wii for example. I was never ever been able to play anything with my family before on PS3, or previous Nintendos I owned. Now sometimes I'm playing together with my 50 year old mum, lol. :-D Besides simple, it's made up cleverly, so you don't have way too much crafts to choose from. Step by step, you'll get more and more, so you can learn it with time. Like it so far. :-3 Oh, just realized, sorry for offing. >.<
Seliah

Postby JinxDevona » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 pm

PaperHappen wrote: The server actually hasn't crashed in a few weeks. Sun/Mon downtime was due to maintenance.

Actually it has. It crashed just a few days before the maintenance downtime. I had my inner gate open that time...lol.

~Jinx
Sorry for the less common point of view, but it is the only one I have ;P
JinxDevona

Postby Monrook » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

I went and took a nap, IS there any word of the ETA for servers coming back on line?
Monrook

Postby PaperHappen » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Monrook wrote:I went and took a nap, IS there any word of the ETA for servers coming back on line?

Nothing as of yet.
All the angels sing because you're going to die....
PaperHappen

Postby christhemad » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

so its shut down again whats up with that this is like the 3rd time in a week its crashed/been shut down. think he needs to put a thing on the home page that says why it is shut down or at least a eta to be back up

edit: let me be more clear. on the hope page were it says its shut down put for mantinces or for harddrive replacement or what ever the reason if its shut down if its crashed just say its crashed on there like it does now and have an eta not have to be 100% accutate but that says wew will be back up in ~1hour or ~5 hours or something for both shutdowns and crashes
Last edited by christhemad on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christhemad

Postby Valkyrie1337 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm

or at least be told why it is down / eta on it being back up
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln
Valkyrie1337

Postby sabinati » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:34 pm

cry moar, noobs. also use the correct thread, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12068
sabinati

Previous

Return to Announcements