Gods Walk The Earth: Playtesting Trade

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Gods Walk The Earth: Playtesting Trade

Postby theTrav » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 am

jorb wrote:BS and vicious lies. I went out into Mordor, all by myself, and found a mine. It took me *gasp* a few hours. I've since found two more. Using rustroot. Legitimately. Without looking at the, nonexistent, pregenerated maps. Did you not read my post? Since the new maps I can't even spawn mines with Jorb.

I read the post, and went back and read it again just now to make sure, and I didn't find any indication that you found the mine legitimately or that you were unable to spawn mines.
I've obviously offended you, for which I apologize. I didn't even realize that I was making an assumption when I said you magicked it up, and if you say it's a false one then I'm not going to contest that.

jorb wrote:... I just don't know how to respond to that kind of stupid. Eating food makes your stats go up, consequently you want to eat as much food as possible. Eating Lembas to stave off hunger is possibly the most utterly inane use of Lembas I could think of.

Mining makes you tired, drinking to combat tiredness uses hunger. Without having to worry about food, mining output can be dramatically increased. Is it really that stupid? I assumed that your characters goal was material wealth rather than high stats.

Once again I've made a faulty assumption and offended you, once again I apologize.
theTrav

Postby jorb » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 am

theTrav wrote:I read the post, and went back and read it again just now to make sure, and I didn't find any indication that you found the mine legitimately.

Jorb wrote:Jesse is, by and large, a cheat free character. I've fed him some lembas on occasion, and I've undone some losses I've suffered due to crashes, but 99% of the time he's been played entirely legit, the way anyone of you would be playing the game.

I guess I wasn't being clear enough? ;)

theTrav wrote:I apologize.

No need to. :)
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby NaoWhut » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:06 am

I've found some mines too!! legitly!
the only half problem was they were
claimed... only half because arrows
can solve many problems ^^
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Previous

Return to Announcements