Maintenance downtime: Harddrive replacement (sigh)

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Maintenance downtime: Harddrive replacement (sigh)

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 pm

raffe wrote:
raffe wrote: ..Even if his 12 characters in three different account all were killed his claim is still standing but there is no possibility of inheritance available...

I find it particularly hard to swallow that not one but three of his accounts were wiped when something even remotely close to this has never happened to anyone else ever before. My apologies but, I don't believe you have a friend.
TeckXKnight

Postby Cerbreus » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:13 pm

I say give me the address where the server is and i shall fix the problem of this server its called a mini emp pulse... Muahahahaa......(nuclear launch dectected) Wait i press the wrong button.....
Cerbreus

Postby dagrimreefah » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

TeckXKnight wrote: My apologies but, I don't believe you have a friend.

Lol same.
dagrimreefah

Postby raffe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 pm

You can believe I have a friend and you can think there is no friend, that doesn't change anything for me and it doesn't change the fact that the characters have dissapeared
raffe

Postby borka » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:38 am

@raffe
Well simple solution give accounts data to one of the mods by PM pls (i.e. http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=15509 ) and let him have a look at the account pages...

@Cerb

I'll give you exact location of the place of the rack the server is in the datacenter - if you pay for your travel yourself, manage to get around the security carrying a selfrebuild microwave and antenna as i don't think you'd be able to build a dirty nuclear bomb that is that small and would have an impact on the seatribe server only ... ;)

geesh what kind of low fantasy you have... :(

:P
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby sabinati » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 am

mods can't view account pages borka
sabinati

Postby borka » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:11 am

Mods because of being trusted more when getting account name and PW given that's what i meant Sab
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:38 pm

borka wrote:Mods because of being trusted more when getting account name and PW given that's what i meant Sab

Na, even we shouldn't be trusted with anyone's account names or passwords. That kind of information should be yours and yours alone -- don't win an internet argument by giving up something like that.

I mean, no, we wouldn't abuse that information but still don't do it. It's not worth the risk.
TeckXKnight

Postby raffe » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi
me again

Check every possible acc name and opened everyone of them and check ineritance option...

Found some new unchecked accs and the same thing happened - example : logged in from homepage there were three chars but i couldn't open them for more info, refreshed the page they dissapeared, logged in from client there were no chars and no inheritance option...

It would be great if a GM or someone with apropriate access level contact me so I can tell the acc usernames and passwords.

Could it be possible that when the server had problems and some areas of map got deleted, some account info was lost ?
raffe

Postby dagrimreefah » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 pm

raffe wrote:Hi
me again

Check every possible acc name and opened everyone of them and check ineritance option...

Found some new unchecked accs and the same thing happened - example : logged in from homepage there were three chars but i couldn't open them for more info, refreshed the page they dissapeared, logged in from client there were no chars and no inheritance option...

It would be great if a GM or someone with apropriate access level contact me so I can tell the acc usernames and passwords.

Could it be possible that when the server had problems and some areas of map got deleted, some account info was lost ?

The only 2 people that can do anything regarding your problem are Jorb and Loftar. It will be easier for you to contact them on the Salem forums however, as that's what they are spending all of their time on. Unfortunately they most likely wont do anything about your situation, but you can take a shot and PM them.
dagrimreefah

Previous

Return to Announcements