Game Development: World 7

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 7

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:40 pm

_RU_ZVP wrote:When will a new 8 world?

Considering that we're not seeing server or world instability, not until the release of Hafen, if even then. Possibly actually never at this point.
TeckXKnight

Postby Oddity » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:
_RU_ZVP wrote:When will a new 8 world?

Considering that we're not seeing server or world instability, not until the release of Hafen, if even then. Possibly actually never at this point.

It would be weird if they started Hafen without resetting the world for it. Most of the current game systems might not even exist.
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby borka » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Oddi AFAIK jorb stated to run haven 1.0 and haven2.0 (hafen) parallel for some time - so aslong there are no hardware issues i can imagine world 7 runs on while we can test haven 2.0 with it's own world - which would be the way i'd prefer it ...
borka

Postby Oddity » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 am

borka wrote:Oddi AFAIK jorb stated to run haven 1.0 and haven2.0 (hafen) parallel for some time - so aslong there are no hardware issues i can imagine world 7 runs on while we can test haven 2.0 with it's own world - which would be the way i'd prefer it ...

That would be cool. Definitely need a source for that, though.
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby borka » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:29 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35410&p=469084#p469084

jorb wrote:New haven will in all likelihood run parallel to old haven for a good while. I don't think we'll be closing anything down until we feel firmly that it has been wholly superseded by a superior implementation.
borka

Postby Lman8786 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:57 am

Looking forward to it, I just wish there was a way to start playing again because right now it's pointless till hafen comes out.
Lman8786

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Lman8786 wrote:Looking forward to it, I just wish there was a way to start playing again because right now it's pointless till hafen comes out.

It would actually be quite viable to get into the game at this point, farm up a few bots, and bot a few PvP characters, given you were friends with a few established people willing to supply you with a little starter package.

How much fun that might be is another story entirely.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:08 am

Agreed. If you play the bot game you'll be up to par in no time at all. You won't have the best of the best gear but you can pearlbot and buy virtually everything you need from other players. You probably don't want to start a war with Dis right away but then again, what do I know?

Alternatively, if you're just looking for a quiet life you can move out to the outskirts and probably live a life without seeing another hearthling besides the ones you invite there.
TeckXKnight

Postby Lalaxx » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Nerf players please..1000ua too stronk :|
I had a retardedly huge and animated signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it
Lalaxx

Postby jordancoles » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:01 am

Lalaxx wrote:Nerf players please..1000ua too stronk :|

Lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements