iorb --> Sgt. Dickscrape

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: iorb --> Sgt. Dickscrape

Postby CG62 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 pm

bajuba wrote:
CG62 wrote:I request my name to be changed to, "CAPTAIN COOL; COMMANDER OF AWESOME" for the duration of one (1) week (Seven (7) Days).

Once the aforementioned week is completed, I request my name to be changed to CG62 once again.

If this "contract" is to be accepted by you (Jorb or Loftar, whomever can do so), this week is to begin the day of November 2nd, 2009, at a time of your choosing upon that date.

Please?

Edit: Added more airtight-ness

Haven't you ever seen wishmaster 1-4?! if jorb or loftar grant 3 wishes they will open the portals to the dimension of fire and release all the other djinn to rape us.

'tisn't a wish.

It's a really crappy contract.
CG62

Postby Raephire » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Sgt. Dickscrape? Any relation to this anti-rape device - which would, unfortunately, guarantee HIV or AIDS?

NOTE- It's apparently been used before.. there's some pubic hairs on it >.>
Raephire

Postby jorb » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 pm

I never quite got those "anti-rape devices". What potential rapist wouldn't simply slide them out before the surprise sex commences? Is anyone going to be like "Shit, yo. I'm telling, you, man. Going in, that plastic tube totally felt like the inside of a vagina."? Furthermore, assuming you are, in fact, stupid enough to stick your dick in it, how long is your Johnson actually going to stand at attention? You would obviously only stay stuck for as long as you have a hard on, and the thought of sharp hooks burying into my dick isn't exactly hard on conducive. I guess there are those out there who like that kind of shit, but if your rapist is one of them, has the device really helped you? I mean, in that case, didn't it just make him more excited? Maybe I'm missing something here.

But, apart from that, no. No relation.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Raephire » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:48 pm

The best anti-rape device is your own mouth, just say you have aids, most would fuck off right there.
Raephire

Postby Chakravanti » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Raephire wrote:The best anti-rape device is your own mouth, just say you have aids, most would fuck off right there.

Unless the rapist has aids and decides that means he can remove the condom he was going to use.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby NaoWhut » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 pm

*looks at forum" hmm... from an
imposter to discussing rape...hmm
i think i'll just walk away...

:? :( :twisted:

Considering it's a room full of guys
and all...
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby CG62 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Aww.

Looks like my one-sided contract got forgotten.
CG62

Postby ybobjoe » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 am

jorb wrote:I never quite got those "anti-rape devices". What potential rapist wouldn't simply slide them out before the surprise sex commences? Is anyone going to be like "Shit, yo. I'm telling, you, man. Going in, that plastic tube totally felt like the inside of a vagina."? Furthermore, assuming you are, in fact, stupid enough to stick your dick in it, how long is your Johnson actually going to stand at attention? You would obviously only stay stuck for as long as you have a hard on, and the thought of sharp hooks burying into my dick isn't exactly hard on conducive. I guess there are those out there who like that kind of shit, but if your rapist is one of them, has the device really helped you? I mean, in that case, didn't it just make him more excited? Maybe I'm missing something here.

But, apart from that, no. No relation.

Anti rape devices! If successful it turns your every day rapists into murderers!
ybobjoe

Postby CG62 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:14 am

jorb wrote:(Anti-Rape devices)

I believe, back in the '60s, there was a hypodermic needle marketed to be shoved up a woman's vagina.

If a rapist surprise-secksed you, his dick would be pierced by the needle and injected with some sort of temporary knockout serum so the woman could run for help...

Of course, the trade off is they had to have hypodermic needles in their vaginas.
CG62

Postby niltrias » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:39 am

This is clearly the best anti-rape device:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/jap ... 96588.html

I mean hey, it came from Japan, where they have to worry about tentacle demons and whatnot.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements