iorb --> Sgt. Dickscrape

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: iorb --> Sgt. Dickscrape

Postby jorb » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 am

Haha, don't worry. I'm sure the guys and gals will be happy to return to salt the earth where your fortress stands if you stop being the good boy that you've been lately. The pinnacle of military deployment does, after all, approach the formless. ;)
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Jackard » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 am

Jackard

Postby jorb » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 am

CG62 wrote:As an aside, new avatar's pretty cool, Jorb.

Thank you. :)
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby jorb » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:15 am

Going to work now. You kids play nice while I'm gone. ;)

jorb

Postby sgtpepper » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:22 am

Can you put the server back up before you go?
sgtpepper

Postby Chakravanti » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 am

CG62 wrote:As an aside, new avatar's pretty cool, Jorb.

Yeah it looks like Freddy Kruger. How appropriate.

And turth be told. Delamore was pretty damn close to the core motivation. Entertainment. I joined Xanadu to play with people as active as I was. And to be able to do so without having to maintain leadership role. WHile the former didn't happen, There were times when I wasn't sure the latter didn't. I've been gone almost a month and I know you're behind the scrape.

jorb wrote:Haha, don't worry. I'm sure the guys and gals will be happy to return to salt the earth where your fortress stands if you stop being the good boy that you've been lately. The pinnacle of military deployment does, after all, approach the formless. ;)

This is priceless. You really just don't keep tabs at ALL on the goings on do you? I've been gone almost a month and I know you're behind the scrape. You might consider that the intel i provided Xanadu is equivalent to the intel I gave Delamore.

Except that Xanadu was well and poised to kill Delamore at LEAST half a dozen times before I left and chicken shitted out. And YOU'RE calling ME a pussy? LMFAO.

And of course, formless military deployment requires people to deploy.
Last edited by Chakravanti on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby niltrias » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:26 am

Chakravanti wrote:And turth be told. Delamore was pretty damn close to the core motivation. Entertainment. I joined Xanadu to play with people as active as I was. And to be able to do so without having to maintain leadership role. WHile the former didn't happen, There were times when I wasn't sure the latter did.

I dunno about that. Xanadu is pretty active, it is just so dispersed you rarely see the others face-to-face. It is rare for me to log in and NOT see a few other Xan...er..Xanadians? Logged in.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby sgtpepper » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:28 am

Xanadudes
sgtpepper

Postby CG62 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 am

Chakravanti wrote:A post I deem too long to quote in all of it's entirety, so here you go.

I really hope that first part was sarcasm, and I'm at least 60% sure it was.

I was going to address the other points represented in your post, but I just got done with an 8+ hour Modern Warfare 2 binge. That, and I'm listening to the Ace Combat 5 OST which for some reason fills me with the desire to do absolutely nothing.
CG62

Postby niltrias » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 am

sgtpepper wrote:Xanadudes

Sounds good to me :)
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements