Game Development: The Land of Wine, Milk and Honey

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: The Land of Wine, Milk and Honey

Postby Hecarim » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 am

I really hope that world 8 isn't coming any time soon. This world is only 2 months old now.
I'm soulreaver
Hecarim

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:33 am

Hecarim wrote:I really hope that world 8 isn't coming any time soon. This world is only 2 months old now.

Unless something explodes, it's not. Actually, if something explodes it may still not be coming any time soon.
TeckXKnight

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 pm

I don't know details any more than loftar is working on a lot of core code that will get implemented in Haven and/or Salem, and that there won't be many major updates to Haven until "Haven 2.0" is ready. Given the depth and the strong possibility that all or at least most items will need to be adjusted and possibly character files (at least from what I've read over the last couple of years of what they want to implement), it could be six months, it could be a year. For all we know, it could be 3 months, though.

Truth it that nothing is really changing from the past, though. With the exception of w6 or w4 (very long and very short respectively), there's been a world reset an average of every 9 months or so. Will this stop me from playing? No. I'm not going to play as hard, though.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Announcements