Forum bugfix

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Forum bugfix

Postby ramones » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:21 pm

I have same issue (if its same), I stayed logged in and all threads are seen as "read already" but they're not, so i gotta manually logout, login then it works.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Seizure » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Yeah, same thing with me.

I also noticed that the forum acts as if I am not logged in. Posting in a topic asks me to log in, and I have no options that display when actually logged in such as Profile, View your posts, etc.
Seizure

Postby sabinati » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:59 pm

seems to be the same for me
sabinati

Postby Samu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Silly Do you know what is wrong with these forums?
You can make shitload of accounts on the same email.

Seizure wrote:Yeah, same thing with me.

I also noticed that the forum acts as if I am not logged in. Posting in a topic asks me to log in, and I have no options that display when actually logged in such as Profile, View your posts, etc.

Had the same problem today.
Samu

Postby loftar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Seizure wrote:I havent played the game sense before the update, and it happens every time I close my browser.

At least its only mildly annoying, just click log off and log in.

Indeed. Should be fixed now.

EDIT: Though it's fixed per se, your browser will continue to use the current session cookie until you either delete it manually or it expires in a week.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby jordancoles » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 pm

loftar wrote:
Seizure wrote:I havent played the game sense before the update, and it happens every time I close my browser.

At least its only mildly annoying, just click log off and log in.

Indeed. Should be fixed now.

EDIT: Though it's fixed per se, your browser will continue to use the current session cookie until you either delete it manually or it expires in a week.

I'm having a lot of lag logging into the game aswell. It sits at "authenticating" for minutes at a time before it decides to log in
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby loftar » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:11 am

That certainly has nothing with this thread to do, however. :)
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Aokigahara » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:18 am

Can we have a server reset? The Auto-harvest script is broken again presumably until reset..... :(

Also, there's weird shit going on with stuff decaying. i made abatch of about 10 hardened leather, (I drop em on the ground so they don;t get used in the forumula), ran inside long enough to grab more wax and when I came out the hardened had decayed/dissapeared. This was in the span of maybe 10-15 seconds.
"The light shineth in the darkness; but the darkness comprehended it not."
Aokigahara

Postby jordancoles » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 am

Aokigahara wrote:Can we have a server reset? The Auto-harvest script is broken again presumably until reset..... :(

Also, there's weird shit going on with stuff decaying. i made abatch of about 10 hardened leather, (I drop em on the ground so they don;t get used in the forumula), ran inside long enough to grab more wax and when I came out the hardened had decayed/dissapeared. This was in the span of maybe 10-15 seconds.

I also had seeds disappear under me within seconds. Also, the forums seem much laggier now
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Seizure » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 am

Bwahaha. Hardened leather formula does not use hardened leather for its materials anymore. Has been that way for at least a few months.

*mumbles something about the value of complete patch notes*

Oh Loftar, sorry but you'll have to wait until the cookie expires until I can confirm the fix worked. Too lazy :D

Thanks for the swift action though, that is always appreciated.
Seizure

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements