Game Development: Vending Stand

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Vending Stand

Postby bajuba » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 am

shit just hit the fan
Was Lawspeaker of Macomb in W2.
bajuba

Postby Chakravanti » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 am

theTrav wrote:Warri, if you and the wayneville folks really want to fuck up the traders so much maybe just give the devs a heads up and they won't assume you're just exploiting currently poor game mechanics (or maybe they will assume that and maybe it's what you're doing, I don't know)

Actually, it shoudl be quite obvious they don't. WHat they DID was make a strong statement about how personal claims are worth about as much as pallisades...

If they want to truly exploit and fuck shit up for the market they'de have revoked everyone's claim and jacked all the stalls.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby warrri » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:09 am

Chakravanti wrote:
theTrav wrote:Warri, if you and the wayneville folks really want to fuck up the traders so much maybe just give the devs a heads up and they won't assume you're just exploiting currently poor game mechanics (or maybe they will assume that and maybe it's what you're doing, I don't know)

Actually, it shoudl be quite obvious they don't. WHat they DID was make a strong statement about how personal claims are worth about as much as pallisades...

If they want to truly exploit and fuck shit up for the market they'de have revoked everyone's claim and jacked all the stalls.

Revoking costs authority, while a village starts with 0. I couldnt revoke (yes this truly was my intention) the claims because the village was removed too fast before it could get enough authority. I also wanted to destroy all the stalls, landscape some shit and sell space for vending stalls, maybe even the vending stalls themselves with 100+ slots.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby Chakravanti » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 am

It's a good thing brodgar is managed by reasonable players.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby lordrio » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am

warrri wrote:
Chakravanti wrote:

Revoking costs authority, while a village starts with 0. I couldnt revoke (yes this truly was my intention) the claims because the village was removed too fast before it could get enough authority. I also wanted to destroy all the stalls, landscape some shit and sell space for vending stalls, maybe even the vending stalls themselves with 100+ slots.

Do it south of brodgar or something, no need to grief other player for that. Or at the fucking least post it on the forum that you want to take over that place, if you did I'd be happy to destroy my claim and destroy my stall. And I would've been happy to rent the place form ya, heck I'd would've glad to help you out paving the place out or something. H&H is filled with players who dont give a fucking shit about other players :/ First you guys stole from my stall now you want to revoke my claim and destroy my stall.
lordrio

Postby warrri » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:58 am

I doubt any of us has stolen something since that would have left theft scents. I didn't see _any_ close to decent item that would've been worth losing an theft-alt in any shop beside from megaman's.
warrri

Postby Potjeh » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Who *is* Megaman? He's got better axes than Wayneville.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby warrri » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Proud owner of the bestest vending stall in all the hearthlands?
warrri

Postby theTrav » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Chakravanti wrote:It's a good thing brodgar is managed by reasonable players.

I don't have to listen to these WILD allegations!
theTrav

Postby Shrike » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:26 am

Is it usefull to place my own store at the eastroad of Brodgar ?
Shrike

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements