The Ghost of Christmas Future

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: The Ghost of Christmas Future

Postby Ninijutsu » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:07 am

SilverBull wrote:i find this freakin awesome, the devolpers of the game arnt afraid to call people outright faggots like i would and not so suit and tie asswipes, think the gaming devolopers of the world can learn and benifit from yall that and i cant find the trailer for the new graphics D: i wanna see i wanna see! :D

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37974
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby Phinix » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:38 am

Ninijutsu wrote:
SilverBull wrote:i find this freakin awesome, the devolpers of the game arnt afraid to call people outright faggots like i would and not so suit and tie asswipes, think the gaming devolopers of the world can learn and benifit from yall that and i cant find the trailer for the new graphics D: i wanna see i wanna see! :D

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37974

I wonder if it's going to be just like this game or better... it looks better but we will have to see. :)
The Lord of sneaking, the silent steps of paws, fast as a bird, and as smart as a advanced human... this is what a Fox is and what it will always be.
Phinix

Postby RustyBuckitt » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:19 am

Phinix wrote:
Ninijutsu wrote:

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... =6&t=37974

I wonder if it's going to be just like this game or better... it looks better but we will have to see. :)

Fluffin' das post count much?
"Me and Stone gonna break your bones." In loving memorry of Stick

RustyBuckitt

Postby TeckXKnight » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:57 pm

For the sake of sanity I'm going to move these recent posts over to the second thread so that everything is consolidated so no one has to flip between them hoping for discussion. =)
TeckXKnight

Previous

Return to Announcements