Game Development: Musical Chair

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Musical Chair

Postby theTrav » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Avu wrote:as for TheTrav I am sure we are all glad you made another post but maybe an argument would not hurt next time especially since agreeing with sabinati made you agree with the second part of my post even though you said you disagreed with me...

I'm sorry if I offended you, I did not mean to imply that I disagree with you existing as an individual, I have no problem with you, you're probably a swell guy.

I just meant the content of your post, specifically cupboards outside. I felt that any argument I made would effectively be repeating what had already been said yet still wanted to voice my opinion.

If you have multiple points in your post then yes, it is possible for me to both agree and disagree simultaneously, and you are right that I have no objections to a crate or some more appropriate outdoor storage.

Having said that, I think fixed buildings would probably work better as outside storage than liftables.
theTrav

Re: Game Development: Musical Chair

Postby Jackard » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Cain wrote:
Jackard wrote:
Cain wrote:I would take two of those in a boat

you do know everyone exploited that while the exploiting was good right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT3J9T3MNQw

Is there any reason you have to expect that I think I'm the only one who did this?

Cain wrote:*thorough and completely unnecessary explanation of trick and why it was bad*
Jackard

Previous

Return to Announcements