Keeping you Posted, #0

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Keeping you Posted, #0

Postby jorb » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:47 pm

banok wrote:jorb is doing the artwork

Me, myself and I, and none other but yours truly, sir.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby RubyRed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:46 pm

So jorb it makes any random ideas we give tou that much ore spcial ::winks:: I cant wait and I rather see you both are your fullest from random ass ideas.... then wonder what to do. There is a levek of fun then there is seeing what you two think could and shoulkd be doine... why I held the clothing dye thing till now :P. I have had that thought for ay longer the I shoukld have... but good things come to those that wait... I rather be usefull then usless over all... *(so ya got morw ideas to come). Waiting at times is good ya... like a flower waiting to bloom, clothing dyes... feel like a moders dream atm lol. On fb I helped woth some of the planet ideas for galaxy leagion.... a spell idea I made made it into nexus wars.... the creaters do as they will... but that feeling yuo added something trust me... its pricelsss... even long after yo stoped playing.

I cant wai to see what oir devs think of next... but if some of my thoughts make it, good its evenb that much more cool...and I exopeted to die lieka dog a bunch of times... why thats how the game works... we love it and are that stubborn. Whye else make a game like this... someone got to be this stuborn :D.
RubyRed

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:50 pm

RubyRed wrote:So jorb it makes any random ideas we give tou that much ore spcial ::winks:: I cant wait and I rather see you both are your fullest from random ass ideas.... then wonder what to do. There is a levek of fun then there is seeing what you two think could and shoulkd be doine... why I held the clothing dye thing till now :P. I have had that thought for ay longer the I shoukld have... but good things come to those that wait... I rather be usefull then usless over all... *(so ya got morw ideas to come). Waiting at times is good ya... like a flower waiting to bloom, clothing dyes... feel like a moders dream atm lol. On fb I helped woth some of the planet ideas for galaxy leagion.... a spell idea I made made it into nexus wars.... the creaters do as they will... but that feeling yuo added something trust me... its pricelsss... even long after yo stoped playing.

I cant wai to see what oir devs think of next... but if some of my thoughts make it, good its evenb that much more cool...and I exopeted to die lieka dog a bunch of times... why thats how the game works... we love it and are that stubborn. Whye else make a game like this... someone got to be this stuborn :D.

google translate doesnt work, can someone please translate?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby RubyRed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:55 pm

urg sorry my grammar and spelling sucked that bad, English but not.... go learnign issues.

Fir shoiry I am glad what ever jorn and lofter add to the game, if some of my ideas make it great... past history of gaming ext... means crap on here past that on here past that right right?
RubyRed

Postby borka » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:34 am

... just one single idea of yours at C&I thread ...

And no this is not a call to spam Keeping you Posted threads with ideas !
borka

Postby RubyRed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:37 am

only posted one one idea... my pselling went to shit this night. Not posting many idea even here since well it aint that type of thread. Plus it be shot down anyway. One thing about dyes as a side comment and I feel like hated scum... I mean I love whats going on. But even side comments should be likely stoped till we know more. No need to put words in peoples mouths till we can suggest and not be rosted on the stake.
RubyRed

Postby loftar » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 am

banok wrote:Still managed to not actually confirm that jorb is doing the artwork

Haha, I couldn't even imagine that was a serious question, to be honest. Surely you don't think that Jorb and I, of our own volition, would use outsourcing? :)
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby RJT » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 am

loftar wrote:
banok wrote:Still managed to not actually confirm that jorb is doing the artwork

Haha, I couldn't even imagine that was a serious question, to be honest. Surely you don't think that Jorb and I, of our own volition, would use outsourcing? :)

Everyone knows you're doing the artwork, Loftar. Jorb is the real coder, you can't trixie us.
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Previous

Return to Announcements