I can has cows

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: I can has cows

Postby Cain » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Chakravanti wrote:
Jackard wrote:and he ends up using the one for mathematics... lol

No, Logic, as is relevant to this case.

No. Jackards right. You're an idiot. Do you even know what a 'set' is in mathematics? You should probably look that one up too.

In fact I did look it up before hand, just to make sure I wasn't spouting nonsense. However, those definitions have absolutely nothing to do with the common usage of the term.
I once dreamt of crafting beautiful thane's rings... then I discovered Big Bear Bangers. Now I smash beautiful things.
Cain

Postby theTrav » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Cain wrote:No. Jackards right. You're an idiot. Do you even know what a 'set' is in mathematics? You should probably look that one up too.

J-Bomb is never right, he is alway wrong, and he is always a complete asshole, I resent the suggestion that anything else could POSSIBLY be true.

Also, the concept of a set occurs in both logic and mathematics and several other branches of knowledge.

I don't know why you guys are arguing so hard core about a minor semantic issue though, it's pretty clear that you don't have any disagreement over what was actually intended to be communicated
theTrav

Postby Onionfighter » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:57 pm

theTrav wrote: . . . it's pretty clear that you don't have any disagreement over what was actually intended to be communicated

God damn that's true.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby Chakravanti » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:15 am

Cain wrote:No. Jackards right. You're an idiot. Do you even know what a 'set' is in mathematics? You should probably look that one up too.

In fact I did look it up before hand, just to make sure I wasn't spouting nonsense. However, those definitions have absolutely nothing to do with the common usage of the term.

Apparently you aren't done but you seem to be taking this very personally so I'm going to stop. I thought the same thing when I first read those definitions but after I thought about it for a while I realized it was applicable. If you come to that realization, great. If not. I'm done arguing with you. I've made enough enemies for reasons I do not know and I don't need more over stupid shit like this.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Previous

Return to Announcements